How do I get Air France customer service at Birmingham Airport?
Air France is an airline of France that also has an office at Birmingham Airport, located in Bickenhill in England. Sometimes people of England who book their flight with Air France get problems and issues at the Airport, so here is some information through which you can quickly contact the Air France officials at Birmingham Airport. If you wish to resolve your query over a phone call, you can do so by calling on the Air France Birmingham airport contact number, and the officials at the Airport will provide you with an instant solution to your problem. If in case you get any issues regarding your traveling with Air France, then it is a recommendation that you read the below information:
Reach Air France at Birmingham Airport(BHX):
Airport name: Birmingham International Airport(BHX)
Air France Birmingham Airport Phone number: +44 (0)871 222 0072/+44 203 769 8074 or 800-237-2747/+1 304 701 2747.
Air France official working hours at Birmingham Airport: Monday to Sunday from 5:00-12:45
Air France office email address at Birmingham Airport for sales: email@example.com
Air France's official website: https://wwws.airfrance.us/
Online check-in website of Air France: www.airfrance.com/online check-in
Air France terminals at Birmingham airport: Air France uses Zone B and C.
Social media links to contact Air France officials:
Where is Air France at Birmingham Airport?
If someone wishes to go and directly visit Birmingham Airport, then through the help of this address, you can quickly contact the Air France Officials at Birmingham Airport. They will resolve your various type of queries related to your booking reservation, flight cancellation, flight change, immigration services, visa information, baggage-related issues, delayed flights issues, animal and pet policy related query, refund-related issues, couldn’t enjoy airport services like Air France lounge at Birmingham airport and many more issues.
Air France Birmingham Airport Address: Terminal 2, Birmingham, England
Air France customer service phone number: 800-237-2747/+1 304 701 2747
Is there an Air France desk at Birmingham Airport?
If you want to go to the Air France desk at Birmingham Airport to inquire about airport facilities, flight information, or in-flight details, then go to this address to meet Air France officials - Aviance, Terminal 2, Birmingham, England.
Some services which Air France customer service offers at the Airport:
- They offer an offline check-in service. If you face any difficulty, you can go to the Air France terminals at Birmingham airport, where you have to go to the departure hall and then follow the instructions mentioned in your ticket.
- If you want to know your flight status, you can go to the Air France counters at Birmingham Airport.
- If you want to inquire about the number of in-flight meals, you can go to the Air France office at the main terminal of Birmingham Airport.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost