Can I choose my seats on Singapore Airlines?
Singapore Airlines help in booking flight tickets at affordable pricing. The airline provides different facilities, including a lounge area, cafeterias, and resting space where the passenger can take the rest while waiting for the airline. The airline also allows its customers to select their seats according to their convenience.
Singapore Airlines seat selection policy:
The airline provides extra benefits to their customers while selecting their seats according to the type of class they are traveling with.
- If you are traveling with suites, first-class, or business class, you can select your seat any time as a complimentary with Singapore Airlines.
- If you are flying off with premium economy class, you can choose the seats in advance free of cost with Singapore Airlines. If you want more comfortable travel, you can go for extra leg rest seats.
- If you are traveling in economy class, it may depend on your chosen fare; you may or may not select the seats in advance for free.
How do I choose my seat on Singapore Airlines?
- Visit www.singaporeair.com or dial +65 3106 4968.
- Click on the 'Manage booking' tab and click on it.
- Enter booking number and passenger's last name.
- Click on “Find my Reservations”.
- Next, choose the option “Select seat”.
- Choose your seat from the seat map of the flight and submit it.
- Finally, you can make payment and confirm your ticket. Then you will get a confirmation message on your registered email id.
In case you have modified your seat, then, in that case, the airline will charge you some extra fee for the changes.
How much does it cost to select a seat on Singapore Airlines?
The cost is decided according to the seat you have selected, or you have changed. Singapore Airlines seat selection costs are issued by the airline authority in such a way that it will be convenient for the passenger to have a peaceful journey.
- If you need extra legroom seats, you must pay around 25 $ for the economy and premium economy class.
- If you need forward zone seats, then the airline will charge you around $15.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost