Can I upgrade my seat on Thai airways?
Thai airways always believe in providing the best services to their passengers and hence allow them to take benefits of all the services online at their website. As being the best low-cost airline worldwide, you are also allowed to fly with more comfort and upgrade the seat to the premium economy or first class. You need to perform some steps for Thai airways upgrade to premium economy and get the most suitable seat for the journey by knowing the procedure that is mentioned below:
How to upgrade my Thai Airways flight?
Passengers can upgrade flight on Thai Airways:
- Visit www.thairways.com.
- Go to "My Trips" options.
- Enter the Thai booking reference number and passenger's last name and click on the “Find booking” button.
- The dashboard is open and you can select the Thai flight ticket you want to upgrade.
- Tap on the upgrade my seat option for Thai Airways.
- Select Thai airway's premium economy to upgrade seats.
- You can also select the Thai Airways seat from the map.
- Make the payment for Thai Airways seat up-gradation.
- Thai Airways will send you the confirmation message at your registered email id regarding the seat upgrade.
Do Thai airways give free upgrades?
Many passengers are always looking for a cost-effective seat upgrade and to avoid any charges. Hence to upgrade Thai airways flight tickets with no charges, you can learn some points of seat upgrade policy and get the best seat accordingly. With this, you will get the free upgrades of your flight ticket in the below points:
- If you upgrade the seat within 24 hours of the purchase, you don't need to pay any charges or costs. For this, Thai airways will give you a free upgrade if you have purchased the flight ticket at least seven days before the departure.
- If you upgrade the seat after 24 hours, you need to pay the charges that will calculate according to the type of new class and time left for the departure.
- Thai Airways offers a stand-by surcharge in which you can upgrade your seat to premium economy or first class.
- The upgrade will be provided according to the seat availability and route at the time of check-in.
- You can only upgrade seats from lower to higher class Thai flight tickets.
- Seat upgrades are only allowed for the flights operated by Thai airways, and if you have purchased the flight ticket with online travel agencies, you can connect with them regarding the higher class and seat upgrade.
Can you upgrade seats after check-in on Thai Airways?
Sometimes passengers forget to upgrade their seats and do the check-in process. In this situation, Thai airways allow you to upgrade the seat after the check-in to get the best available seat. For this, you need to pay some charges to upgrade the seat after the check-in. The charges to upgrade seats on Thai Airways are $50 to $250 according to the Thai airways upgrade chart and the type of class. All the details of seat upgrades are available at the website of Thai airways, through which you can gain detailed knowledge.
Apart from all the information, you can also connect with the customer service team of Thai airways regarding the seat upgrade.
- How to get my call-back from Air Canada?
- How do I get through to Qantas?
- How can I speak to American Airlines immediately?
- How can I get in touch with LATAM?
- How do I pick my seat on Allegiant Air?
- How do I get in touch with Air Canada quickly?
- Can I change the name on my Air France ticket?
- How long can you hold a ticket in Turkish Airlines?
- How can I get refund from Iberia?
- How long is the hold time for JetBlue?