Can you choose seats on Turkish Airlines?
You can choose your seats depending upon your comfort level and requirements. There are different types of seats you can select from. You can have a seat with extra legroom to make your flight journey more comfortable and relaxing. There are various options you can have from Turkish Airlines choose seat options.
If you are flying with a baby and want a seat with baby accommodation, you can choose the seat. There are baby strollers installed at your seats that help to take care of your baby. The airline staff is also very coordinated in helping you with the baby. If you are someone with a safety-first motto, you can choose the right seat.
As you know, there are seats adjacent to the emergency exit of the planes, which are considered the safe seating options in an airplane; you can choose these seats too. You can choose your seating option when you are going for online or offline check-in. For business class, all seats are free to choose from. However, in the case of economy class, you may have to pay some extra bucks for the seats.
How do I select my seat on Turkish Airlines?
Step1: Go to www.turkishairline.com or +1 888 675 7794.
Step 2: Enter your PNR details.
Step 3: Next, click on the 2D Model of Turkish Airlines seat configuration.
Step 4: Now, Select a seat for Turkish Airlines.
Step 5: Make the payment, and the airline will serve you the desired seat.
How much does it cost to select a seat on Turkish Airlines?
If you are flying in Business class, almost all the seats are free of cost, and you can choose the desired seat. If you are flying economy, some seats are free of cost, but the most desirable seats, like extra legroom, baby-friendly, etc., are paid for. For a domestic flight, the seat selection may range from 45 TRY to 75TRY. For an international flight, the Turkish Airlines seat selection price may range from 9$ to 129$. The prices are subject to seats and the destination of your flight.
When can I choose my seats on Turkish Airlines?
Unless you book your flight via Turkish Airlines' official site, contact center, or airport, you can choose your seat at the time of online check-in and offline check-in up to 24 hours before departure. However, if you fly a ticket via a third party, you must contact the travel agent directly to select any seat. You can choose your seat online by logging into your account or visiting the manage my booking section. You can follow the seat selection instruction and select your seat from the Turkish Airlines seat map available on the select seat page.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do Turkish Airlines have extra legroom seats?
You can choose an Extra legroom seat on both Domestic or international flights of Turkish Airlines. But you can’t purchase it due to technical issues for certain routes. The passenger can request extra legroom seats at check-in counties mentioned.
Is it free to choose seats on Turkish Airlines?
You can choose a seat on Turkish Airlines in Business class free of charge till check-in is finished or free seat selection is made during the reservation of the flight.
How can I choose my seat on Turkish Airlines for free?
If you have booked a Turkish Airlines flight ticket and you want to select seats for free, but you are not sure how can you make Turkish Airlines seat selection for free, then you can select your seat without paying while booking your ticket, or if you are a business class traveler than also you can select your preferred option for free anytime before check-in.
How are Turkish Airline's economy seats?
Turkish airlines provide the following facilities to passengers traveling in Economy class:
- Seats are facilitated with 79cm of knee room for extra comfort.
- You can tilt your seats 15 cm.
- You can turn your middle seats into a bed.
- They also provide four-direction head support to the passengers.
- Personal monitors are provided in sizes 12 and 13.3 inches
- You can adjust your foot support accordingly.
- There is a facility for Battery charging with universal sockets under your seats.
- USB inputs are provided between the seats.
Can you choose seats on Turkish Airlines?
Yes, you can pick your seats on Turkish Airlines by visiting to www.turkishairlines.com or by reaching out to its customer service at 1 888 675 7794
Online Steps to Pick a seat on Turkish airlines;
- Visit the official Turkish airlines website.
- Now you must navigate to “manage booking” under the plan and book section.
- To discover your booking, enter the PNR number and passenger’s surname and press the red arrow button.
- As you get your itineraries, press the “select seat” option.
- You can select your preferred seat option from the available seats displayed on the seat map.
When can I select a seat on Turkish Airlines?
If you are confused about the time of Turkish Airlines seat selection, then the airline enables you to select your preferred option 355 days before the flight departure. You can check in online or via your mobile 24 hours before departure and purchase your seat for free or by making a payment for an international and domestic flight. You can also select a seat at the airport.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost