How to Select a Seat on Vueling Flights?
Can you choose seats on Vueling?
Yes, you can select your desired seats with the Vueling flight. You can either pre-book your flight seats, or you can select the desired seats at the time of check-in. If you are not sure about the Vueling seat selection online process, then you can continue reading as this context has all the questions answered regarding the Vueling Airlines seat selection.
How do you select seats on a Vueling flight?
You can use to contact phone numbers 34 931 51 81 58/ +34 911 236148 or 802-636-9409(English or Spanish) or online procedure to pre-book your seats on Vueling Airlines. Most of the passengers wish to reserve the seats as well when purchasing the flight tickets. But are confused with the process of how to do so. You can use the points that are given below if you have already made a reservation and need to reserve the seats in advance.
Follow the Online steps to choose a seat on the Vueling flight:
To reserve the seats using the online process, you will need the Vueling seat selection online confirmation number and the passenger's last name.
- Open the official page of Vueling Airlines or call 011 34 931 51 81 58/ +34 911 236148(Vueling seat selection phone number).
- Tap on the Manage booking option.
- Now, enter the reservation code and the passenger's surname.
- Click on the flight details and select the seat selection option.
- From the seat map, select the desired and confirm.
- At the time of check-in, you can check the seat selections that have been made.
How can I reserve/select seats on the Vueling flight?
Now that you know you can select the seats using the Vueling seat selection online methods, you might also be wondering if there are other ways you can select the seat selection. Yes, there are other methods as well to select the seats, but these methods can only be used during check-in time.
1. The online process (check-in):
If you would like to select your seats for free, you can choose the seats at the time of check-in. The check-in will open 24 to 48 hours before and close 30 minutes after your flight departure.
- You need to open the site of Vueling Airlines.
- Then, you need to click on the check-in option.
- Enter the confirmation code and then the passenger's surname.
- Now, you can also select the seats from the seat map.
- Select the seats and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- And lastly, get the boarding pass.
2. The kiosk machine:
You can also select the seats for free of charge using the kiosk machine. If you are not sure about the steps, you can follow the below points.
- Locate the nearby kiosk.
- Enter the PNR number.
- Now, from the seat map, select the seats.
- You can also add a bag tag as well if you have checked baggage.
- Get the printed boarding pass and the bag tags if required.
3. At the counter:
If you are not familiar with the online or the kiosk procedure, you can simply select your seats at the time of check-in. You can request the staff to check if the desired seats are available and get the boarding pass.
Find here the Vueling Seat Selection Policy:
You must also know about the Vueling seat selection policy to avoid any inconvenience during your boarding. If you are not aware of the policy, simply read the points below to get an idea about the policy.
- You can make advance seat bookings using the online website.
- For basic fare, passengers can reserve a seat 7 days to 24 hours early to the flight departure.
- If you have received your boarding pass, no changes can be made.
- You can also select your seats at the time of check-in.
Does it cost to select a seat on a Vueling flight?
Passengers who have Optima, Family, and TimeFlex Fares flight tickets get a free instant seat selection option, and passengers who have basic fare can choose a seat for free 7 days to 24 hours before flight departure. If a basic fare ticket holder wants to pre-book the seats then they must make a seat selection fee to reserve the flight tickets.
If you have doubts, you can contact the customer service of Vueling Airlines and get the needed information for your seat selection.
How much does it cost to select a seat on a Vueling flight?
If you are planning to select a seat on a Vueling flight in advance, then you must make a seat selection fee. The cost can be from 10 EUR to 80 EUR. This fee will also depend on the type of the class and the destination.
Contact the service department of Vueling Airlines in case you are able to select the seats if you are facing any issues. The contact number can be found on the offline web page of Vueling Airlines.
What happens if you don't select a seat on Vueling?
Passengers do not have to worry if they don't select the flight seats; the airlines will assign the seats for you at the time of boarding. But you have the option to select your desired flight tickets using the online methods and various other options.
All the common questions regarding seat selection on Vueling flights are clearly provided in the above context. You can make use of the points to select the seats and enjoy your travel with Vueling Airlines. For more details, check out the help page.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost