Latam Airlines-Miami International Airport(MIA) Information
LATAM Airlines provides flight operations from several airports in different cities. If you have recently made a reservation and you want to take a flight from Miami Airport, then you have the opportunity to approach customer care services to gather all flight information prior to flight boarding and eliminate any travel confusion. Also, one thing that must always be taken care of is Latam Miami customer service hours before reaching them. All the contact information is curated in the approaching section.
Relevant details to get through LATAM at Miami Airport:
Airport website: https://www.miami-airport.com/
LATAM Airlines website: https://www.latamairlines.com/cl/es
Airport code: MIA
Operating Terminal: South Terminal
Working hours: 6 am to 10 pm.
Miami Airport phone number: 305-876-7000.
Latam Miami office phone number: (888) 235-9826 or (806)-256-8457/1 (866) 435-9526.
Special assistance phone number: (305) 876-7747
Parking phone number: (305) 876-7000 #4
TSA phone number: (305) 421-2421.
Which terminal is used by LATAM Airlines at Miami Airport?
There are many travelers who are often confused about the Latam Airlines terminal at Miami Airport; if you are also confused about the same, then you must note that most flights function from the South Terminal of the airport. However, sometimes, many international flights operate from the other terminals of the airport. Therefore, it is always suggested that travelers contact airline customer care services before reaching the airport to accumulate their respective flight operating terminal.
How do I get in touch with LATAM at Miami International Airport?
Via Phone: For any flight information can dial the official Latam Miami airport phone number: 1 (866) 435-9526 or (888) 235-9826/ (806)-256-8457. Finally, they can clarify their doubts about the call once the call is connected to the corresponding live representative.
Via Mailing address: customers also have the option to connect formally by sending a letter. For this, they can also attach the supporting documents and post them at;
MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, PO BOX 025504, MIAMI FL 33102-5504
Send an email: Customers also have the alternative to send an email if they think their concern must be registered. For this, customers must draft and drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your concerns by filing an online form: Customers can also fill out the online form to share their concerns with the airline using the following points:
- Visit the Miami international airport website.
- Go to the customer service section.
- Click on the complaint for a link.
- Fill in all the entries.
- If essential, provide supporting documents.
- Press the submit button.
What Services are offered to Latam Airlines at Miami International Airport?
Travelers who are planning to board LATAM Airlines flight from Miami Airport can expect some or all of the below-mentioned services:
- They can enjoy free WIFI services.
- They can exchange their currencies at exchange counters.
- They can park their vehicles in the space provided.
- Dine and relax at different cafes and restaurants.
- They can wait at the airport lounge.
- They can seek special assistance facilities.
How to contact Latam about baggage issues at Miami Airport?
Travelers can contact baggage claim by dialing the Latam Miami Airport baggage phone number and providing all information details of their luggage to report their loss. They can also track their lost luggage status by contacting customer services.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost