Lufthansa St Louis Lambert Airport(STL): Contact and Terminal Information
Have you booked your flight from Lufthansa to St Louis Lambert Airport? If yes, you might be looking to get a person from the airline who can better inform you of the airport's details, such as the check-in counter and flight terminal at the airport. You are advised to dial St Louis Airport Lufthansa phone number 1 (800) 645-3880 or 1 (806) 256-8457 and get their representative on the line. Talk to the agent and get your query resolved.
Other Official Contact Details of Lufthansa at STL Airport:
- Lufthansa STL Airport Telephone Number: 1 (800) 645-3880/1 (806) 256-8457
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport [STL]: +1 314-890-1333
- Airport Code: STL
- Technical Support from Lufthansa: 1 (866) 953-2294
- Airport Address: 10701 Lambert International Blvd, St Louis, MO 63145, United States
- Airport Administrative Office: P.O. Box 10212, St. Louis, MO 63145-00212
- Mobile Number: (314) 426-8000
- Official Link of Lufthansa: https://www.lufthansa.com/
- Official Link of St. Louis Lambert Airport: https://www.flystl.com/
Which terminal is used by Lufthansa at STL Airport?
There are two terminals at St. Louis Airport with five concourses. Passengers will get Concourse A to D at Terminal 1, while Concourse E will have to move to Terminal 2 if they have booked their flight with Lufthansa Airlines, St. Louis Airport Lufthansa Terminal 2 to catch a flight.
How do I claim baggage to Lufthansa Airport at STL Airport?
Make your booking with Lufthansa Airlines and hand over your bag to the airline. They will return your bag to you once you land at the STL Airport; however, if you are unable to get your luggage back to you. You have the option to register your complaint with their Lost and Found team. If you are at the airport, you are suggested to visit Terminal 2, gate E29, to get their baggage support team and ask for help. In case you have left the airport, dial St Louis Airport Lufthansa's phone number baggage (877) 234-3449 and report your missing bag to the airline.
What are the operation hours of Lufthansa Airlines at STL Airport?
Are you planning to book or have already booked a flight with Lufthansa Airlines? If yes, you may want to know the operation hours of the airline at the airport so that you can visit the airport for various reasons, such as to complete the check-in, buy a ticket at the airport, or various other reasons. The St Louis airport Lufthansa customer service hours of operation are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The passengers are advised to contact the airline by dialing their representatives at 1 (800) 645-3880 to know more about the flight timings.
What are the services offered by Lufthansa at STL Airport?
The passengers are coming to St. Louis Lambert Airport for any purpose associated with Lufthansa Airlines. You have below-given services that you can ask for from the airline at the airport:
- Reservation: The passengers who have a travel plan with Lufthansa and want to get their ticket booked can visit the STL Airport Terminal to avail of the service.
- Check-in: If you have booked your flight, you must undergo a check-in process before you board the flight. You will get the check-in counter at terminal 2 of the airport.
- Baggage Claim: If you traveled with the airline to STL Airport and can not get your bag. Go to Terminal 2, Gate E29, to register your complaint.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost