Information to Contact Korean Air at the Boston(BOS) Office:
People living in East Boston can book flight tickets with the Korean Air and get excellent services. If you have made the reservation with the Korean Air, you must board the flight from Boston Airport. The airport is famous for providing the best facilities to the customers. Boston Airport is an international airport in Massachusetts. Sometimes, people can face queries regarding queries Korean Air flight booking to connect with the customer support team at the Boston Airport office (BOS) at 1 (800) 438-5000 or (800) 235-6426.
What is the Korean Air Boston Office Phone Number?
The easiest approach that one can use to get in direct contact with the agent is to reach out through the Korean Air Boston Office(BOS) phone number and talk with the agent directly. The traveler must call the number and then hear the Auto-generated call commands. The agent will be available in a shirt while responding to you. The contact numbers are available Toll-Free to users worldwide.
- Korean Air contact number: 1 (800) 438 5000 or 806 256-8457
- Boston Airport phone number: 1 800 235 6426
Mention the details of the official mailing address of the airport.
Sometimes, people have enough time to choose to send their queries directly to the official address of the airport. One may also visit the airport and get the answers directly by talking to the agent. If you send the grievances through the portal mode, then the customer support team will give the response to you within 4 to 5 business days.
The details for the airport and other necessary information are mentioned here:
- The official mailing address of the airport East Boston, MA 02128, United States
- Code of the airport: BOS
- Name of the Airport: Boston Logan International Airport
- Website link of the airport: https://www.massport.com/logan-airport
- Email address: email@example.com
If there are any additional queries, customers can visit the airline's website or drop the issues through email.
Which Terminal is used by the Korean Air at Boston Airport?
You can board the flight from Terminal E at the airport. The flights for international and domestic destinations fly from the same Korean Air Boston Terminal. People with queries related to reservations or about the flight departure timings can visit the terminal counter and talk with the agent directly.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost