How do I contact Turkish Airlines at Stansted Airport?
Turkish Airlines is the flag carrier of Turkey and serves 340 destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas. If you are traveling with Turkish Airlines to or from Stansted Airport, you may require the contact information, including the Turkish Airlines Stansted Airport(STN) contact number, in case you require any help at the airport. You may read further along to get the information. The airline has various arrivals and departures that are served by Stansted Airport. London Stansted Airport serves London, England, United Kingdom, and is known to offer excellent customer service.
Turkish Airlines London Stansted Airport contact Information(STN):
- Address: Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted CM24 1QW, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 844 335 1803/+44 203 769 8074.
- Code: EGSS, STN
- Airport official website: stanstedairport.com
- Airport mailing address: Customer Relations Team, Enterprise House, Stansted Airport, Essex, CM24 1QW
- Car parking, lounge booking: 0808 168 6111
- Fasttrack: 0808 169 7031
- Car rental: +44 1616025400
- Airlines official website: turkishairlines.com
- Turkish Airlines customer service number: 1 (800) 874-8875/ 1 (888) 675-7794.
- Turkish Airlines arrivals at Stansted Airport: Istanbul, Antalya, and Dalaman
- Turkish Airlines departures at Stansted Airport: Istanbul, Maastricht, Gaziantep, Antalya, and Dalaman
Where is Lost and Found at Stansted Airport?
For Lost and found at Stansted Airport, you have to go to the Excess Baggage Airport Services desk, International Arrivals landside concourse. The working hours are from 6:00 to 22:00 hours. If an item is lost in the aircraft, you can use the Turkish airline's Stansted(STN) Airport contact number or the customer service number to track down the item. Alternatively, if you want to report a lost item at the airport, you can visit the official website stanstedairport.com and fill out a report so that the airport can track down the lost item easily.
What terminal does Turkish Airlines use at London Stansted Airport?
As London Stansted Airport has a single terminal, Turkish Airlines uses the only terminal at the airport. The Turkish Airlines Stansted Airport terminals comprise of three buildings.
What are the services and facilities at Stansted Airport for Turkish Airlines passengers?
There are many services and facilities at Stansted Airport for Turkish Airlines passengers that are given below.
- Lounges: Passengers can access the escape lounge at the airport, which is situated in the main departure lounge.
- Shopping and restaurants: you can shop duty and tax-free at the airport, and you can dine in or take away from the restaurants at the airport.
- Currency exchange: There are Travelex stores at the airport to get any currency. Passengers can preorder the currency and operate ATMs at the airport.
- Other facilities: The Turkish Airlines Stansted airport terminals consist of meeting rooms, information desk,s and designated smoking areas at the airport. You can easily get free drinking water, wi-fi, and accessible toilets at the airport.
- Customers can visit the Turkish Airlines London office to make reservations, cancel or change flights, claim refunds, or file a complaint related to the trip.
- You can get updates on the status of a flight and request special assistance at the airport.
- Transportation can be availed at the airport, like a rental car, shuttle service, train, and bus.
The information here can be used to contact Turkish Airlines at Stansted Airport. If you require any other information, you can visit the official website or call the customer service number.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost