Does Hawaiian Airlines allow you to change your flight?
Hawaiian Air allows passengers to change their flight as per their convenience with an easy process. After the booking is confirmed, there can be several reasons for which a passenger may need to change my flight with Hawaiian Airlines and get a booking on another flight. Please refer to the Hawaiian Airlines flight change policy below to reschedule:
- The flight can be changed within 24 hours of booking without paying any change fee, provided it is 7 days and more before the scheduled flight departure.
- If the ticket purchased is fully flexible, it can be changed anytime till the departure of the scheduled flight.
- No change fee will be charged from the passengers on the rescheduling.
- Main cabin basic tickets cannot be changed and or refundable, but some exceptions can be made in an emergency.
- A flight must necessarily be changed before the departure of the scheduled flight.
- Booking on the new flight will be subject to the availability of seats and on payment of the difference in fare.
- All flight changes will be made according to the mentioned terms and conditions of Hawaiian Airlines.
How to change Hawaiian Airlines flights?
1) Steps to change Hawaiian flight Online:
- Reach hawaiianairlines.com or dial +1 806 256 8457.
- Click on manage flight on the homepage
- Click on my trip
- Enter your last name and confirmation code
- Get the entire booking detail
- Select change flight
- Enter the preferred date and time for the new flight
- Choose from the available flights from the given options on that page.
- Get confirmation on the flight change in your email.
2) Steps to change Hawaiian flight through call:
- Open Hawaiian Airlines' official webpage
- Move your screen to the footer section.
- Then, find out the “contact us” support section.
- Select the phone call column.
- Take the phone number and dial 1-800 367-5320.
- After that, the call will be connected to the IVR process.
- You have to listen to all the options carefully. Also, you must choose the key for speaking to a customer service person.
- Give all the details for the next booking.
- Choose a suitable flight.
- Make payment for the difference of fare.
- The customer service person will immediately confirm the change of flight.
Change flight at the airport: Even after arriving at the airport, you cannot take the scheduled flight for a specific reason; you can walk up to a Hawaiian Airlines counter and change the flight. You can get an instant rescheduling of your Hawaiian Airlines ticket.
How much does it cost to change flights with Hawaiian Airlines?
When a passenger changes a flight, no charge will be paid as Hawaiian airlines flight change fee. However, if there is any difference in fare on the new booking, that will be payable by the passenger.
How late you can change flights with Hawaiian Airlines?
A Hawaiian Airlines flight can be changed anytime up to one hours before the scheduled flight departure. According to Hawaiian airlines, flight change policy, Main cabin basis tickets are; non-changeable; however, under covid 19 policy of Hawaiian airlines, few exceptions are made for passengers’ convenience.
Hence for more information on flight change, kindly contact Hawaiian Airlines customer service for information and assistance.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost