Does Turkish Airlines have WhatsApp?
Yes! Turkish Airlines' chatbot Boti is live on WhatsApp with their private number to take care of your queries. It includes various features like availability search, check-in assistance, flight status, boarding pass, airport maps, etc. You need to add the Turkish Airlines WhatsApp number +90 850 333 0849 to connect with Boti (or dial,+1 888 675 7794). The Turkish Airlines Whatsapp option is available on its Terminal page. Once connected with the live chat options, you can raise your queries and any common question to get real-time support.
You can get in touch with the Turkish Airlines Smart Travel assistant via WhatsApp for your inquiries about the trip.
Travelers need to click on the Discover button to use Boti's on WhatsApp or you can save +908503330849 to your contacts.
How do I contact Turkish Airlines via Whatsapp?
To connect through Whatsapp chat with Turkish Airlines, you can follow the simple steps below.
Steps to reach Turkish Airlines assistant via WhatsApp:
- Go to the Turkish Airlines website www.turkishairlines.com
- There locate the travel assistance 'Boti' page
- Click on the Discover button to redirect you to the Turkish Airlines WhatsApp page.
- Click on the link 'Continue to chat.'
- If you don't have WhatsApp, you can also scan the code on your phone.
- Now when you click the 'continue to chat' button, the WhatsApp window will appear on your screen.
- You can type your message in the message box and send it to get the best solution.
- You can also add the WhatsApp number +90 850 333 0849 to connect to the airline.
Whatsapp support helps you to fix any queries related to flight status, boarding pass, and ticketing. Etc. You can also connect with the airline through other contact options given on the support page of the airline. Here you can check out the highlights provided below for reference.
How long does Turkish Airlines take to respond?
Once you connect through Turkish Airlines Whatsapp chat, the airline tries to respond to you as soon as possible. However, it depends on the traffic the airline is facing at that moment. When you connect with the Turkish Airlines agent via WhatsApp, the response generally takes 1 minute to 20 minutes and can be more than this per the traffic.
Alternate ways to contact Turkish Airlines representative
Phone Call: You can call the airline's support number to get instant help. It's one of the most convenient and simple ways to get through to Turkish Airlines. The airline provides different phone numbers based on region and department-wise; you can get the one from the support page. Make a call on the number, follow IVR, and you can easily speak to someone at Turkish airlines anytime.
Email support: If you need to share any feedback, concern, complaint, etc., you can use email support rather than sharing it on WhatsApp. You can compose your email and share it to the email id available on the support page. When you connect with the airline through email, it takes around 24-48 hours to get a response for them.
Social Media: Like WhatsApp, you can also connect with the airline via other social media channels, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. You can use social media links for these platforms available on the website. Share your concern through direct message or comments on the timeline, and you will get a response in around 1-2 hours.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost