Can I change my flight date with Air Transat?
Air Transat is a well-reputed and well-known name in the aviation world. It provides various facilities to its passengers. Apart from the inflight services, their dedicated customer services are available to help the customer if they require assistance.
If you have made a flight reservation to your destination but need to postpone your trip due to a sudden emergency, then Air Transat provides the flexibility to make the desired flight changes. Now you must be wondering what is the exact procedure to make the required changes in the flight date. On reading the collected information provided below, you will get a detailed description of the Air Transat flight date change method; also, you must take care of the Air Transat change flight policy before making any amendments.
What are Air Transat date change policies?
- If you made a decision to change the date of your flight within the initial day of booking, then you are not required to pay any additional Air Transat change flight fee to the airlines.
- If you change the flight date after the risk-free period of 24 hours, you must pay charges for the date change of your already booked flight.
- Flight dates can be changed in accordance with the availability of the flights to your destination.
- If Air Transat cancels your reservation or delays your flight for long hours, then you are eligible to change the dates of your ticket.
- If you purchased a new flight ticket to your destination and the fares are higher than your previous ticket, then you must pay the remaining amount to the airlines using your preferred mode of transaction.
- If the fares are less than your original ticket, the amount will be refunded in your original mode of transaction.
How do I change my flight date with Air Transat?
- Visit the official website of Air Transat www.airtransat.com or dial 1(806)256-8457(Air Transat change flight phone number).
- Click on the “Manage my booking” option.
- Enter the passenger's name, and confirmation code to get access of the dashboard.
- Select flight ticket you need to make changes.
- Choose the option “Change my flight”.
- Make the desired changes in your flight and press the save button.
- Make the payment and press the confirmation button after reviewing your details.
Soon you will get the flight date change message on your registered email address.
How much will it cost to change your flight date with Air Transat?
If you are thinking, “what is the Air Transat change flight fee? Then the answer depends upon the time of your date change. If you made the changes on the same date of booking, then you need not pay any amount to the airline. Otherwise, prices vary from 100$ to 250$ dollars based on your traveling distance and destinations.
Why can't I change my Air Transat flight?
If the time left for the flight departure is less than 48 hours, then you are not allowed to make any changes according to Air Transat policies. Also, if you are trying to change your flight after departure, then also you can not make any changes. If any customer faces issues using the online procedure of flight change, then they can reach the customer care services of the airline and eliminate their issues.
Whom do I call to change my flight with Air Transat?
- Call the official number of Air Transat customer services: 1(877) 872-6728 or 1(806) 256-8457 (OTA).
- Select language and listen to the IVR command.
- Press 1: To select your language
- Press 3: For flight booking
- Press 5: For group booking
- Press 7: For flight change or cancellation
As you press one code, you can directly request Air Transat to change the flight date to the representative. And they will help you with your traveling requirements in the shortest time.
How long before can I reschedule my flight with Air Transat?
According to Air Transat flight rescheduling policies, customers can change their reserved tickets from the same day of reservation up to 48 hours after flight departure. If any person wishes to make changes after flight departure, then it is strictly not allowed. Also, for the changes made after 24 hours of the flight booking, customers must pay an additional fee.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost