A Guide on: How can I reschedule my flight in SpiceJet?
If you have a flight booking with SpiceJet and are no longer available on the flight booking date, the situation can become problematic. The only thought that can come to your mind is, “How to reschedule flight in SpiceJet?” If you are getting the same question in your mind and you need to get a resolution instantly, in that case, you'll find the following points helpful.
Can I reschedule my SpiceJet flight ticket? Methods
Yes, you can reschedule your Flight in SpiceJet but the procedure available for the flight ticket to be rescheduled is limited. You can only reschedule your flight with SpiceJet with the help of the below-mentioned ways:
1. Steps to reschedule SpiceJet ticket Online
Official Website- You can reschedule your SpiceJet flight ticket Online through the official website;
- Visit the official SpiceJet airlines website.
- Click on the 'Manage Booking' option you'll find on the website.
- Enter your PNR/ Ticket number and Email ID/ Last Name in their dedicated section boxes.
- After entering all the correct details, click on the option 'Search Booking.'
- The following page will display all the relevant details regarding your flight booking with SpiceJet.
- You can then click on the 'Edit' gear icon present in the tab.
- You can then make modifications and reschedule your flight ticket.
- Do not forget to click on 'Save Changes' after making the required modifications.
2. Reschedule your flight in SpiceJet through reservations phone number:
Reservations Contact Number- You can call the official reservations number of SpiceJet airlines to reschedule your flight ticket;
- On the official website of SpiceJet, scroll to the bottom.
- Once you reach the bottom of the page, you'll be able to find their reservations number.
- Keep all your flight information handy so that you can fasten up the process.
- Initially, you'll have to go through the IVR procedure on the call, but a live reservations representative will connect with you once the wait time gets over.
- You can then make the necessary modifications reschedule your flight by speaking to their reservations executive.
Thus, the problem you were facing, 'Can I reschedule flight in Spicejet?' can now be sorted out by following the steps listed above.
What are the charges for rescheduling the SpiceJet flight?
If now you are through with the rescheduling process, but you are worried about the SpiceJet to reschedule charges, then the following points will help you significantly;
- The cost to reschedule your SpiceJet flight is 2250 INR.
- This amount is to be charged per passenger, name, and the sector it belongs to accordingly.
- If, after rescheduling, you find that you cannot get the ticket at the same rate, then the difference of the fare plus the service charge for the rescheduling you are thinking about making to your SpiceJet flight ticket will have to be paid.
Therefore, you can know all about SpiceJet's reschedule charges by going through the points listed above and understanding the loopholes related to rescheduling your flight ticket with SpiceJet airlines.
Can I reschedule my SpiceJet flight after web check-in?
If you've already checked in with your SpiceJet flight ticket but want to know the SpiceJet flight reschedule status, you need to reschedule your flight ticket after you are done with the check-in procedure. Well, you can only do that by going to the 'Web check-out option present in the 'Manage Booking' section of the official website or calling the reservations team of SpiceJet airlines. The rescheduled procedure is subject to change after paying the service charge.
- How to get my call-back from Air Canada?
- How do I get through to Qantas?
- How can I speak to American Airlines immediately?
- How can I get in touch with LATAM?
- How do I pick my seat on Allegiant Air?
- How do I get in touch with Air Canada quickly?
- Can I change the name on my Air France ticket?
- How long can you hold a ticket in Turkish Airlines?
- How can I get refund from Iberia?
- How long is the hold time for JetBlue?