Is Air France provide special assistance?
Air France always takes care of that to provide the best services and comfort to their passengers, and their passengers never face any issues. For this, they make various kinds of assistance for their passengers (senior citizens, adults, children, pregnant women, disabled or disabled passengers) of any age group. However, if you are also going to travel with Air France and searching for Is Air France provides such special assistance, "yes," you will get special assistance from the Air France customer service by requesting them.
And, if you don't know how you can request special assistance, here, you will get the steps of requesting. So, you can request them by calling on Air France assistance number.
How do I add assistance to my Air France flight?
You may request assistance on an Air France flight while booking online or at least 48 hours before by dialing 1 304 701 2747 or visiting to the official website of Air France www.airfrance.com.
How do I book assistance with Air France?
- To get special assistance visit airfrance.com
- Look for the help & contacts section and click on the "contact us" tab.
- Find Air France special assistance phone number and dial +33 9 69 36 72 77 or +1 304 701 2747
- .Wait for connecting the call to the Air France person, and you will listen to some options,
- Press 1 for booking
- Press 2 for acknowledging flight detail
- Click 3 to requesting for special assistance
- Press 4 to talk to the live person
5. So, press 3 to request special assistance at the airport & onboard the flight. And by talking with the Air France person, you can easily get special assistance.
How do I request special assistance with Air France?
There are many ways to request special assistance with Air France. So, that is, by which you can request it.
- By filling the Air France special assistance request form
- Request it while the reservation
Thus, if you don't know how to get this, here are the steps to book assistance at Air France customer service.
Steps to book assistance at Air France flight,
So, pursue the steps of booking assistance at Air France flight that are:
Request via Fill out the Special Assistance form:
- Go to the official page of Air France.
- Tap on the customer support
- You will find a specific region of services, so click on special assistance.
- Further, you will see a Special assistance form, pawl on it.
- By clicking on that, the form will open.
- Then, you must enter all the valid details in the form & request for getting special assistance from Air France at the airport/ onboard flight.
- Also, add the type of assistance you need (a wheelchair or personal mobility device.)
- Then, recheck it properly and submit the form.
Further, Air France customer support will contact you to verify your need, and you will get assistance at Air France whenever you need it.
Request for special assistance with Air France while reservation
For that, you need to open the Air France web page on your search engine,
- Select your route, select the dates and departure and add the number of passengers,
- And continuing the process.
- Choose your flight and add your details to book the flight.
- Select seats and reserve them. Then, follow all steps, or next it.
- There you will see the option of special assistance; click on it
- Add what kind of assistance you require (wheelchair assistance or mobility device assistance)
- Select where you need this help or on boarding the flight. And, save it. And pay the difference for your reservation.
The special assistance is free, and you don't need to pay any cost to Air France for taking the help. And you will get your wheelchair or mobility device from the ticket counter.
How does Air France's assistance work?
Air France's assistance works when you request service by calling on Air France assistance number or filling out a form within 48 hours of flying the flight from the departure. And, after requesting 48 hours of flying the flight, you can get the special assistance of mobility devices or wheelchair at Air France easily.
- How do I speak to someone at Air New Zealand from Australia?
- How do I get in touch with Aerolineas Argentinas?
- How do I ask Emirates a question?
- How do I send a text to Southwest Airlines?
- How do I get Air Canada live chat support?
- Does Turkish Airlines have WhatsApp support?
- How to request a callback on Singapore Airlines?
- How do I speak to someone at Austrian Airlines?
- How do I talk to a live person at Norwegian airlines?
- Can I chat with Qatar Airways?