How do I contact Air Canada from Mexico?
If any passenger wishes to make a flight reservation on Air Canada and they are unable to use the official website of the airline due to technical issues, then they can reach the customer care services of the airline and seek assistance for making a flight booking. You can either call Air Canada from Mexico or use the other available mediums to contact the airline. Refer to the relevant information provided below to reach Air Canada.
Air Canada Mexico customer service information:
Air Canada Mexico phone number:
- Cancun: 001 800 514-3408 or 806 256 8457.
- Cozumel: 011 52 987 872 4081(Charges may apply)/ +52 427 357 0004 ext. 105.
Office address: T1 International Area, 2nd floor, Mexico City
Air Canada Mexico customer service hours: Available from Monday – Sunday / 06.00-22:00 (CST)
How do I call Air Canada from Mexico?
- Dial Air Canada Mexico phone number 800 461 06 78 or 806 256 8457.
- Select your language to talk to someone art Air Canada.
- Listen the automatic voice command.
- Press 2: To book tickets
- Press 3: For flight cancellations or change
- Press 5: To request a refund
- Press 7: For luggage-related issues
- Press 9: For special assistance requests
- Press #: To request a callback
On selecting one number, your call will be taken to the associated Air Canada Mexico representative.
How to reach an Air Canada agent from Mexico?
Customers can also reach Air Canada from Mexico using the following mediums:
Via live chat: Many customers complain that they tried to call Air Canada from Mexico, and their call gets to hold for an endless period. This situation can be avoided if customers opt for a live chat alternative. This option of communication is available 24/7 to help the customers. Use the instructions provided below to use this approach:
- Visit the official Air Canada website.
- After you select your preferred language to browse the web page, you must login into your existing account using your registered email address and password.
- Now tap on the “customer support” option.
- When you reach the contact page of the airline, you will come across the chat icon at the bottom of the screen.
- As the chat window opens, you must make a selection of your concern from the list available and provide a brief description of your issue in the chat box.
Press the arrow symbol to send your issue.Instantly you will be responded to by an Air Canada virtual assistant that will provide you with the finest possible solution and resolve your issue.
By sending an email: Some passengers wish to share their traveling experience with the airlines and cannot call Air Canada from Mexico. Such people can use the option of email to complain to the airlines or to share their feedback. Following instructions must be obeyed carefully to use this medium of communication:
- Visit the official Air Canada website
- Tap on the customer support option.
- Now, as you reach the contact page of the airline, you must click on the email link.
As the contact form generates, fill in all the relevant information and press the submit button.
What cities in Mexico does Air Canada fly to?
Though Air Canada covers many destinations all over the world, if you're looking for the places covered by the airlines in Mexico, then some of the most traveled and recommendable places are mentioned below:
- Mexico City
- Puerto Vallarta
- To Cabo San Lucas.
- To Guadalajara.
- To Merida, Mexico.
- To Cozumel.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. Did Air Canada cancel flights to Mexico?
Air Canada flights slowed down its flights to Mexico and the Caribbean to dampen international travel during the coronavirus pandemic.
- How do I talk to someone at Virgin Australia?
- How do I check my Delta booking class?
- How to get upgraded on KLM flight?
- What happens if I miss my KLM flight?
- How to request for upgrade on Delta?
- How long does Air France hold reservation?
- How can I upgrade my flight with Turkish Arilines?
- KLM Airlines: Los Angeles(LAX) Airport Contact Informations
- How to contact Thai Airways London Heathrow Airport(LHR)?
- Can I change my flight on Frontier Airlines?