Can I cancel my AirAsia booking?
AirAsia is a low-cost Airline in Malaysia that operates domestic as well as international flights, and also known as the largest Airline that takes flights to more than 160 destinations; if you have made your flight reservation with Asia and you have any medical emergency or any other personal issue for which you have to cancel your scheduled flight, then in that scenario you can proceed with AirAsia Cancel flight ticket process, where you can cancel your booked flight.
As AirAsia offers you various modes through which you can cancel your booked flight, you can either proceed and speak with the agent of AirAsia on the call and request the live human to cancel your flight, or else you can step ahead with the online mode and make it through the Airline website.
What is AirAsia's cancellation policy?
You can cancel your AirAsia booking if you have any medical emergency or family problem. You can proceed with the cancellation process, but before proceeding, make sure you are aware of the Air Asia cancellation policy points and be aware of the Airline flight cancellation rules. To know about them, read the points cited below.
- If the cancellation for your AirAsia flight has been made within 24 hours of your reservation time, you do not have to pay any cancellation fees to the Airline.
- And if the cancellation is made after the given window, you have to pay the flight cancellation penalty to the Airline.
- In case the Airline has canceled the flight because of any technical issue or other, then in return, they will offer you a full refund for the flight.
- After continuously waiting for a flight for more than 4 hours, you can cancel your flight ticket with the reason for the flight delay, and you are fully eligible to get a refund.
- When the cancellation is made because of some medical or family emergency, the Airline may consider you and grant you a full refund, but for that, submit your relevant documents.
How do I cancel my AirAsia reservations?
To cancel your reserved flight, you can call AirAsia customer support and ask the agent to help you with the flight cancelation. To know the method, read the steps that are m mentioned beneath.
Steps to cancel AirAsia reservation online:
- Visit the AirAsia.com website or dial 862066618855/+806 256 8457.
- Next, click on the Manage my booking tab.
- Enter the last name of the passengers and Booking Reference No.
- Click on the dashboard to get access.
- Choose or select the flight you want to cancel.
- Click on the Cancel flight option and enter the reason you want to cancel.
How much does it cost to cancel AirAsia flight booking?
According to the AirAsia 24-hour cancellation policy, if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of your flight booking, you do not have to pay any fee to the Airline. After the risk-free hours, you will be charged with the penalty as mentioned below.
- If you have canceled for more than 72 hours from your flight departure time, you must pay 75% of your ticket fare as a penalty.
- When the cancellation is made more than 24 hours or 48 hours before the flight departure time, 40% of your ticket cost will be your penalty.
- 30 % of your ticket price will be charged as a cancellation fee if you cancel more than 12 hours before your flight time.
- And for more than 4 hours or 12 hours before the departure time, you have to pay 10% of the ticket price as a penalty.
How do I cancel my AirAsia ticket and get a refund?
You can cancel your flight through a phone call, but if you fail to reach the representative, you can make it through the website of the Airline by following the below points.
- Head to the AirAsia website.
- Enter your last name and reference code.
- Tap on the flight cancellation option.
- Select the flight you want to cancel.
- Go through the terms and conditions.
- Click on the flight cancel button.
- Then pay the cancellation fee if asked.
- And later you will receive your refund.
Can we cancel the AirAsia ticket after web check-in?
You can cancel your flight ticket after web check-in. Still, according to the policy of the Airline, After completing your AirAsia web check-in process, if you cancel your flight, you have to pay AirAsia cancellation fees, and you will not be granted any refund.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost