Can I change the ANA flight date policy?
Suppose you have a business meeting that is postponed to the next week, and you have to change the flight date. You don’t have an idea how to change the flight date. If you are thinking of changing your ANA flight date, you should read the date change policy.
What is the ANA change flight date policy?
- Passengers can change their travel date with ANA within 24 hours of booking without paying any changing fee.
- If the flight is canceled or postponed by Airlines, then you can change ANA Flight for free.
- You must pay the charges if you change the flight date within 3 hours of departure.
- If you are a member of the ANA flight, you can change the flight date at any time, and you don’t have to pay the charges.
- If the passenger changes the flight date within 40-60 days, they don’t have to pay the charges.
- If you have an award ticket and have to change the flight date, you can change it within 96 hours of departure.
How to change my flight date on ANA?
Steps to change ANA flight date online:
- Visit ANA airline's official website, www.ana.co.jp.
- Go to the option “My trips.”
- Enter the details; Booking number and passenger's last name.
- Select the ANA flight ticket to change the date.
- Enter the new date for the ANA flight and Submit.
- Make payment for Change flight date.
After that, you will receive a notification regarding a change in flight from ANA Airlines on your registered email or phone number.
Steps to change Flight date on ANA by phone:
If you cannot make changes to the ANA flight date, then dial 800) 262-2230 to contact ANA Change your phone number and modify or reschedule your flight date. You can ask them to change my ANA flight date, and they will change it as soon as possible. You have to provide your new date and other required details. Now, you will receive a confirmation from ANA on your registered email id.
How much does it cost to change the ANA flight date?
If passengers change their flight after 24 hours or 3 hours of departure, they must pay the flight change fee. The ANA Change flight fees will start from $ 200 to $ 500.
How do I contact ANA to change the flight date?
If the passenger wants to change the flight date, they can use different ways of communication. For this, they must visit the website and click on the suitable option according to their preference.
Contact ANA to change the flight date by phone:
You can change the flight date by contacting ANA. For this, you should have the contact number. To get the contact number of ANA, you must follow the process:
- Open the official website of ANA.
- Select the contact option.
- Select the phone number according to the region and query.
- Dial this official phone number- 1 (800) 235-9262.
- Hear out to the IVR commands. Here are:
- Press 1 for language.
- Press 2 for reservations.
- Press 3 for flight status.
- Press 4 for cancelations.
- Press 5 for the flight change.
- Press 6 for a refund.
- Press 7 for the ANA team.
After that, you will reach out to the representative, and you can ask them to change the flight date.
Send an Email to ANA to change the flight date.
You can send an email if you have to change the flight date. To get the email id of ANA, you must visit the website and click on the email option. You have to click on the email id according to the query, and now you can send the email according to the query, and the team will change your flight date as soon as possible.
- How do I talk to someone at Virgin Australia?
- How do I check my Delta booking class?
- How to get upgraded on KLM flight?
- What happens if I miss my KLM flight?
- How to request for upgrade on Delta?
- How long does Air France hold reservation?
- How can I upgrade my flight with Turkish Arilines?
- KLM Airlines: Los Angeles(LAX) Airport Contact Informations
- How to contact Thai Airways London Heathrow Airport(LHR)?
- Can I change my flight on Frontier Airlines?