What is China Eastern Airlines' change flight policy?
In many circumstances, it is possible that you have to change your flight, which is quite common among passengers as there can be many unfavorable circumstances in which you have to change your flight. So, if you want to change your flight, you should know about the China Eastern Airlines change flight policy mentioned below.
- If the passengers want to change their flight on the same day of booking, they do not have to pay any charges and can change their flight easily.
- If travelers make changes to their flight after the allotted time, they are allowed to make changes, but they have to pay the flight change charges.
- The flight change charges vary on the destination and distance covered by the flight.
- If you make changes to your flight due to some medical emergency, then you are allowed to do that, but you need to submit your medical documents for that. Only then you can skip the flight change charges.
- If you cancel your flight due to the death of any close family member, then you are allowed to make changes, but you have to submit the medical document within 14 business days.
- According to the China Eastern Airlines change flight policy, if your flight itinerary is changed by the Airline itself, then you do not have to pay any charges. Instead, the Airline will pay the change charge for that.
How do I change the date on my China Eastern Airlines?
To Reschedule/Change your China Eastern Airlines Flight (date/route/time) you need to contact China Eastern Airlines reservations at 1-806-256-8457 or their branch office in your city or the travel agent you purchased a ticket from.
Procedure to Change China Eastern Airlines flight date:
- Dial China Eastern Airlines customer Center phone number 1-806-256-8457/1 (800) 200-5118.
- Select a language to communicate with China Eastern Airlines agents.
- Next, listen carefully to the IVR.
- Press 3, which indicates to change the flight.
- Now, you can get an agent to make a change in China Eastern airlines flight date over call.
- Provide required flight details to an agent.
- After that, you may have to pay the fare difference if any to agent.
- In a few minutes, your ticket is modified.
You will receive a notification(new flight ticket) on the registered email id.
How much does it cost to change flights on China Eastern Airlines?
If you want to change your flight date but you think that the flight change prices are high, do not worry, as the China Eastern Airlines change flight fee is 5 percent of your total flight ticket amount. That means you can change your flight by giving a very small amount for that.
How do I contact China Eastern Airlines to change flights?
If you do not want to change the date of your flight online, then you can also request the customer service of the Airline to change the itineraries in your flight. For that, you can call on 1 (800) 200-5118 this number, and after some IVR formalities, you can connect with customer services and ask them to change your flight, and they will help you with that. You can pay them by clicking on the link that they will provide you in your mail.
How many times can I change my flight with China Eastern Airlines?
You can change your flight itineraries as many times as you want, but for each change, you have to pay the charges, and if you want to change the name, that can be changed only for one time. To change, you can go through the procedure that is mentioned above, and there are some policies too that you should read.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost