How do I change a flight on Latam?
Changes are sudden, and travelers get worried when they have to change their travel plans. But if you have booked the flight with Latam Airlines, you can get some leniency to change flight in Latam Airlines. In this article, the reader can know about the airline's flight change policies and processes.
Besides, you can contact the airline's customer support if you face any trouble in changing the flights. But first, let's know about Latam change flight policy. After that, you can check the steps to change the flight online or by contacting three customer support.
What is the Latam flight change policy?
The flight change policy depends on what type of changes you want with your tickets. Check the highlighted points to know the flight change policy of Latam Airlines:
- The airline allows you to change your flight 1 hour before the scheduled departure.
- You can make the changes before 1 hour 40 minutes of the departure time for international bookings.
- Changes made within 24 hours of booking with Latam are free and do not cost any change fee.
- If your flight is late for more than 3 hours, all the changes done by the passengers are free.
- You can only make the flight change if the ticket is booked from the airline's official website.
Can I change my flight with Latam?
To make a change in Latam flight, follow the steps:
- Go to latamairlines.com.
- Click to “My Trips”.
- Enter flight ticket number and passenger's last name.
- Choose to “Change Flight” or Reschedule Latam flight.
- Select the section you want to change.
- Enter a new date for your journey LATAM and “Submit”.
- Pay the change fee and fare difference (if applicable)
- Read the terms and conditions and proceed with the Confirmation.
Once you complete the changing process, the airline sends you a confirmation email that includes your revised e-ticket. If you witness any challenges in the online process, you can immediately contact the live person of Latam to help you with the changes.
How much does it cost to change a flight LATAM?
All the changes done within 24 hours of the booking are free. But if you miss the 24 hours grace period, you need to pay the Latam ticket change fee of $30, which varies on the destination and your change type. Additionally, if you make the change for free, but your new flight costs more than your older flight, you must pay the fate difference of the new flight. You may need to pay extra charges for the same-day flight change depending on your change.
In conclusion, Latam Airlines has made it very simple to change the flight whenever you need to. In case of same-day changes, if you miss the deadline, call on the airline's phone number and request the agent to make the changes for you. Hopefully, now you know everything about Change Latam Flight policies and procedures. Make the required changes in your booking and travel around at your comfort. For more details, visit the Latam website or call the customer support number.
- How can I ask a question on Qatar Airways?
- Why is it so hard to get through to Delta Airlines?
- Can I use WhatsApp on Qatar Airways?
- How do I change my flight date on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I cancel my flight with Virgin Atlantic?
- How to cancel my flight with Allegiant Airlines?
- How far in advance should I book a flight on Alaska?
- How do I change my flight with LOT Polish Airlines?
- How do I talk(speak) to a live person at Copa Airlines?
- How do I speak to someone at Air New Zealand from Australia?