Can I choose a seat on Malaysia Airlines?
Yes, you can very easily choose a seat on Malaysian Airlines for the travel you have booked to the destination you wish to go to. Malaysia Airlines being the carrier airline of Malaysia, it is a five-star-certified airline because of its products and services; you can make the booking with the same and choose a preferred seat at an affordable Malaysia Airlines seat selection cost. To learn about the process, policy, or other details, go through the information below.
What is Malaysia Airlines’ seat selection policy?
In order to choose a seat on the airline, you must be aware of the Malaysia Airlines seat selection policy. The policy has guidelines that enable you to know if you can go through to choose a seat on the airline. To learn more about the guidelines of the seat selection policy, read through the given details:
- You can choose seats of choice on the emergency exit, standard seats, window, and aisle seats, depending on the availability.
- The seat selection fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- For group bookings, unaccompanied children and passengers with special needs/ disabilities are denied the seat selection process.
- Emergency exit seats are not available for passengers below 18 years of age, unaccompanied minors or adult-companied children, and passengers with infants.
How to pick a seat on Malaysia Airlines?
After learning about the policy, you can follow the given below steps which shall help you with the procedure for Malaysia Airlines seat selection. The procedure through which you can choose a seat following the online method is as follows:
- Go to the official website of Malaysian Airlines.
- Click to “Manage booking” option using the booking itinerary detail, such as the booking reference number and last name of the passenger.
- Then, you shall be directed to the booking summary page.
- Here, choose the select seat option from the menu icon list.
- This will advance you to the Malaysia Airlines seat map.
- Choose a seat as per your preference.
- Review the fare and proceed to make the payment. Once done with the payment, you will receive an email to the registered email address regarding the process, along with the details attached in the mail.
How much does it cost to book a seat on Malaysia Airlines?
The Malaysia Airlines seat selection cost depends on the route of the travel/ trip you are choosing to fly with. Yet, the average cost is as follows:
- For standard seats, the cost of the ticket can range between $10 to $15.
- The cost of the seats on emergency seats can cost from $20 to $30.
- The seats on the airline with extra legroom cost between a fee of Malaysia Airlines extra legroom seat price, i.e., $11 to $50.
What are the other ways to select a seat on Malaysia Airlines?
Other than the online process, you might also go through the seat selection process by going through the given way, which is the offline method. You can contact the airline and then choose a seat. In order to get through the airline, there are various methods available. These are given below, which will help you in the seat selection process.
1. Contact the executive via call and ask the same to choose a seat of choice.
You can very easily connect with the airline via call. In order to get through the call, you must find the contact number by following the given steps:
- Reach out to Malaysian Airlines’ official website.
- From the Corporate Info section, choose the contact us option.
- Scroll down and click on the call option. You will get the number 1 300 88 3000(Within Malaysia) / 603 7843 3000 or +603 9212 7151(Out of Malaysia).
- Dial the same and then get to go through with an executive.
- On getting connected, ask the executive to select a seat on your behalf or guide you through the process.
2. Email the request.
You can also get to send an email to the airline in order to book a seat for you on the airline. You can draft your request and then proceed to send it to Turkish Airlines' official email address, i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide your ticket details and make the payment for the same if required.
What is an extra legroom seat on Malaysia Airlines?
A seat with more leg space which helps freedom to move, get comfortable, and stretch, is known as an extra legroom seat on Malaysia Airlines. These seats are spacious and offer a relaxed staging space for the passengers flying on the airline.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost