How to Contact Air Canada at Pearson Airport?
If you want to contact and speak with the Pearson Airport office for general information regarding flight cancellation, refunds, rescheduling or want special assistance like wheelchair assistance, then contact to Air Canada at Pearson Airport by dialing 416-AIRPORT (416-247-7678) or toll-free at 1-866-207-1690 then you can speak with a representative,the CATSA(Canadian Air Transport Security Authority).
Helpful Information for Air Canada Pearson Office:
Phone number: 416-247-678/ 802-200-9500/ 866-207-1690.
Email id: Customer_service@gtaa.com
Office address: Toronto Pearson International Airport,6301 Silver Dart Drive, Mississauga, ON,L5P 1B2.
Customer service hours: Generally, the customer services hours for the Toronto airport baggage claim phone number are operational 24 hours, and in case you have lost baggage issues, then the contact services are;
Monday to Friday: 10 am to 6 pm.
Terminal: For the operational terminals for lost and found luggage or arrivals/departures, you have to use Terminals 1 and 3 as from there you get the best staff services Toronto Pearson airport Customer Service Phone number for the lost and found department is 905-676-3477.
How do I Communicate with Air Canada at Pearson Airport?
Suppose you want to contact a representative Contact Air Canada at Pearson Airport. In that case, you must follow the below section because from here, you will get appropriate assistance to reach contacts of a live person for assistance.
- First, dial the Air Canada Pearson Airport Contact Number 416-247-678 or the toll-free 1-866-207-1690/ 1 802 200 9500.
- Now, select the language of your preference.
- Then, you will listen to all IVR instruction voicemails precisely;
- Press 1 for parking-related queries
- Press 2 delayed baggage or lost
- Press 3 for the assistance for TTY call
- Press 4 noise complaint
- Press 5 to register a complaint via phone.
- Press 7 to speak with a live representative of Pearson Airport agent.
- Finally, when your call connects with the live person, you will get immediate help and guidance for the issues you discuss.
How do I Get Through to Air Canada Pearson Airport?
Suppose you want to get through to Air Canada Pearson Airport. In that case, you will have to use different contact services available on the official website of Pearson Airport to learn about such procedures, and you must read the following section for guidance.
Call Pearson Airport help desk Assistant:
If you dial the Toronto Pearson airport Customer Service Phone number, 416-247-678,(If calling from Canada) or 1-866-207-1690/ 1 802 200 9500 (If calling from Outside). your call will connect quickly with the live person, and you will briefly get the option to describe your query and accumulate appropriate information.
Connect with the online chat window:
Second best way available to connect with a virtual assistant at the Pearson Airport help desk is online chat, as this service is also offered to passengers on the official website.
- First, open the official site of Pearson Airport.
- Now, scroll down the page and select the contact us option.
- Next, on the homepage, you have the chat icon.
- Tap over the chat tab and wait for 2-3 minutes; you then select the question accordingly.
- Then, you have the option to write down your message precisely.
Henceforth, there are some alternate ways, such as email services or social media networks, where you can drop your query with the concerned team and get a response conveniently.
What is the Terminal of Arrival/Departure of Air Canada at Pearson Airport?
If you want to get information for Toronto Pearson airport arrivals, then according to official site details, there are two operational Terminals (1 and 3) where passengers get the option to board the flight and land at the Pearson Airport; for further information, you can read the terminals section.
What is the lost and found phone number for Toronto Pearson Airport?
Suppose that you want to get details for the Toronto airport baggage claim phone number or lost, then in that case, you should follow the below points as they are quite precisely described here.
- For lost passports, call the Terminal 1 office – at 905-676-3640 and for Terminal 3 office – at 905-676-3477
Is a PCR test available at Toronto airport?
Yes, the PCR test service is available at Toronto Airport as they have collaborated with Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA), and you will get appropriate information for the COVID-19 test with complete access.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost