Can I contact Asiana Airlines in the Philippines?
Yes, you can contact Asiana Airlines in the Philippines through the Asiana Airlines Philippines phone number and other ways of contact. You can reach Asiana Airlines Philippines from any corner of the world through the different contact means available on the official website of Asiana Airlines.
Asiana Airlines Contact Information:
- Asiana Airlines Philippines phone number: +63-2-8662-8000 or +6 328 540 0393 (Mon - Fri from 8 AM to 5 PM, except Holidays)
- Asiana Airlines Philippines Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asiana Airlines Philippines office: 6F, The Salcedo Tower, 169, Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City, Manila, Philippines.
How do I get through Asiana Airlines in the Philippines?
Through phone: You can reach customer service through the Asiana Airlines Philippines phone number for assistance with your queries and issues. By calling, you can get in touch and speak to someone directly about your issues and doubts and get immediate assistance. To call will always be the first preference of the passengers to get help. You can call on Asiana Airlines Philippines phone number +63-2-8662-8000 or +6 328 540 0393 and hear the IVR and choose the key as per the instructions, or you can opt to speak to a person from the customer service of Asiana Airlines Philippines.
Through email: you can send an email to the customer service of Asiana Airlines reservation customer service email@example.com. You will have to give all the necessary details with your email id and the queries you want assistance for. Asiana Airlines Philippines email address can be used to write your queries and requests in detail and gather further information.
Through post: you can send a post by mail to the address given below for sending in your suggestions, reviews, and other queries to the Asiana Airlines Philippines office. It may take some time for the customer service to respond to the queries you send by post, but you will get full information and assistance after customer service receives your post. You can send your mail on : 6F, The Salcedo Tower, 169, Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City, Manila, Philippines.
The working hours of Asiana Airline customer service are 24 hours, seven days a week. You can anytime call on the Asiana Airlines phone number to connect with customer service.
How to speak to Asiana Airlines in the Philippines?
- Call Asiana Airlines Philippines customer service phone number +63-2-8662-8000/+6 328 540 0393.
- Press 1- to choose the language.
- Press 2- to learn more about bookings, cancellations, refund
- Press3- to know more about restrictions, allowance, missing baggage
- Press 4- to learn about covi19 rules and regulations
- Press 5- to learn about special assistance services
- Press #-to speak to a person at the customer service
What are the methods to contact Asiana Airlines in the Philippines?
Besides calling, you can connect with the Asiana Airlines Philippines office of customer service through other modes as follows:
Live chat: you can reach the customer service of Asiana Airlines Philippines through the chat facility on the official website. Through this live chat option, you can skip the call hold time and still talk to a representative from customer service and get immediate assistance on your queries and issues. To start the live chat, do the following steps below:
- visit the official website of Asiana Airlines
- Click on the contact us tab
- Select the live chat option
- Enter your messages
- Send it to the customer service
- Get information on the queries and requests.
You can contact Asiana Airlines in the Philippines through a few other methods as well:
Email: you can write your queries and requests through the Asiana Airlines Philippines email address. Upon receiving your mail, the customer service of Asiana Airlines will revert to your mail with all relevant information on your queries. You can send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through social media: you can contact Asiana Airlines in the Philippines through the pages of social media. You can go to the social media platform and send your messages through the message button given on the page. Following are the social media pages of Asiana Airlines.
- Linked In.com/AsianaAirlines/
With all the above-discussed modes, you can reach customer service via Asiana Airlines Philippines phone number and other ways.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost