Does IndiGo Airlines use WhatsApp?
Nowadays, airlines have various mediums to provide great customer service. Whatsapp application is very connected for both passengers and customer service team members. Hence if you would like to connect to a representative, you can use the steps provided below for your reference to Contact IndiGo on WhatsApp and get virtual assistance.
What is the WhatsApp number of IndiGo?
To your surprise, Indigo also provides WhatsApp service to customers for easy access to the customer service team. If you want to send text, you can use the IndiGo WhatsApp number 7428081281 of Indigo. Save the number and send a “HI” text to get a response from a representative.
How do I contact IndiGo on WhatsApp?
- You need first to save the IndiGo Airlines WhatsApp number 7428081281(or dial +1 806 256 8457)
- Tap on the WhatsApp application and look for the saved number.
- Open the inbox and send “Hi.”
- Then pick the option for the list related to your queries.
- Soon you will receive the information you need.
You can also subscribe to Indigo when you are saving the number to get updates. If you do not want the subscription, you can leave the check box blank, or later, you can unsubscribe as well.
How long does it take to get a response on IndiGo WhatsApp?
When you text on WhatsApp, you will get a response from a representative within minutes. But the replies do depend on various factors. To get quick assistance, you can also call IndiGo on WhatsApp and get connected to a live agent. If none of the ways works, you can make use of the official phone number of the airline and make a call to reach the agent.
Can you receive updates from Indigo on Whatsapp?
Yes, you can also receive every update from Indigo on WhatsApp if you have subscribed to receive the updates. You can use the simple points given below to see how you can subscribe to Indigo on Whatsapp and get notifications.
- Send “HELLO 6E” to the WhatsApp number of Indigo.
- Then tick on check the check box to get the notifications.
- You will receive notifications when there is an update.
What are the services Indigo provides on the Whatsapp application?
If you would like to use the Whatsapp application to connect to a live agent, then you must know what services are currently offered by customer service. Here is the list of services that are provided by Indigo Airlines on Whatsapp:
- You can receive notifications related to your flight booking with Indigo.
- You can get updates, and you can use it for Add on.
- You can get notifications on current discounts and offers.
- Notification and reminder for your check-in process.
- Get solutions for general queries.
How to unsubscribe from the notification of Indigo on WhatsApp?
If you no longer need to get notifications from Indigo, you can unsubscribe. To unsubscribe the notification, you need to go to your inbox of Indigo and send “UNSUB 6E,” you will no longer receive any notifications on WhatsApp. But you can still send your queries and get the answers to solve your issues.
All the information regarding the Whatsapp of Indigo is given in the above context. You can quickly go through the information and get the assistance that is required.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost