How do I contact KLM Los Angeles(LAX)?
KLM Airlines is an acclaimed airline from the Netherlands. They are providing flights to various airports around the world. Los Angeles is such an airport that welcomes the flights of KLM Airlines. Suppose you have reserved a seat on the airline from LAX Airport. You probably be wanted to contact KLM Airlines customer service to get the necessary information about the airport. You can read this blog. It contains the official information of the airline and the airport.
Contact Information of KLM Airlines Los Angeles (LAX) Airport:
- KLM Airlines LAX Airport phone number- 1 (800) 618-0104/1 (802) 332-0104 /+1(855) 463-5252.
- Economy Lot- 310 893-4676
- For LAX Shuttle Buses- 424 273-7266
- Ground Transport Service official link- http://lax.to/gtservicerequest
- KLM LAX operating hours: They operate between 7:30 to 3:30 on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, On Wednesday and Friday, they operate from 7:30 am to 12:30
- Email Address for Parking inquiries at LAX- email@example.com
- For Cancelation and modification in Parking- firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Airport inquiries- email@example.com
- TSA phone number- 866 259-9673
- Operating hours- 8:00 am to 11:00 pm on Weekdays and 9:00 am to 8:00 pm on Holidays and Weekends
- TSA official link- https://www.tsa.gov/contact/lost-and-found
- Airport Code- LAX
- Airport Address- 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, United States.
- Official link of LAX Airport- https://www.flylax.com/
- Official link of KLM Airline- https://www.klm.com/
- Social Media links of KLM LAX Airport:
The passengers will get the KLM LAX phone number and other necessary information through which they can contact the airline and the airport for different services at the airport. They will get other required information from the above section, which will familiarize them with the airport.
What terminal is KLM Airlines at LAX Airport?
There are a total of nine terminals at the airport for the passengers. All the terminals are interconnected to one another in a U-shape. The passengers can move to any of the terminals freely. Out of these terminals, the KLM Airlines LAX terminal is Terminal B.
How early do I need to be at LAX Airport for KLM Airlines?
If a passenger has booked their flight from the LAX Airport on KLM Airlines. They need to visit the airport at least two hours before the flights within Europe. If traveling outside this border, arrive at the airport gate three hours before the scheduled flights. You should contact KLM LAX Phone Number +1 800 225 2525/1 (800) 618-0104/1 (802) 332-0104 to be sure about the timing.
How do I contact KLM at LAX Airport for baggage claim?
The passenger may miss their baggage at the airport. They can contact the Airport police to register their complaint about the missing bag. They will help you in getting their luggage back. For this, the passengers need to fill out an online form which they will find on their official site. The Airport keeps the baggage with them for 90 days from the day of the claim.
What is the office address of LAX Airport?
The passengers who are looking to get the KLM LAX office address to visit them can use the below-given address:
380 World Way, Los Angeles,
CA 90045, United State
- Turkish Airlines Group Reservations: Expert Assistance for Your Group
- Your Guide to Using Alaska Miles on LATAM Airlines
- How Do I Speak to Someone At Porter Airlines?
- Porter Airlines Booking- International Phone
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook