How do I reach Korean Airlines Philippines?
Sometimes, there are travelers who are in different locations and have a reservation on Korean Airlines. If the travelers belong to the Philippines and want to reach the Korean Airlines, they might have queries they want to clear from the customer service person of the airline. Korean Airlines is the largest airline in South Korea, rendering all the top-class services to their customers. If any doubts revolve in the brains of the passengers, they can ask from the airline.
How do I contact Korean Airlines from the Philippines?
For those travelers who are from the Philippines and they want to communicate with the customer service person of the airline, they can follow the mediums explained below:
1. Call on Korean Air Philippines phone number:
To contact Korean Airlines in Philippines you need to dial Korean Air Philippines phone number 63-2-8854-5850/+6 328 540 0393 or +1-802-200-9500. Then select a language to speak to someone at Korean Airlines. Now you need to listen to IVR,next press query number and after that you need to wait to connect with Korean Air Philippines customer service..
Korean Air IVR menu:
- Press 1 to opt for the desired language for communication.
- Press 0 to know the reservation procedure.
- Press # to claim compensation or baggage.
- Press 2 to find out the current status of the flight.
- Press 9 to check in to the flight.
- Press * to communicate directly to the live agent of Korean Airlines Philippines.
2. Chat process of Korean Airlines:
If travelers of the Philippines are unable to find out the contact number or are shy to have a talk on the phone, they can get a hold of Korean Airlines via the chat process of Korean Airlines. It is considered an online process through which passengers must go through the airline's website. The steps are given below:
- Scroll down on the homepage of Korean Airlines and tap on the ‘contact us section.
- The travelers will see multiple options. Press on the ‘chat’ option.
- Type your issues on the chatbox, and send them to the customer service person.
- The live human will attend to the traveler and send relevant answers.
- Follow all the tips provided by the airline to resolve your issues.
3. Send mail to Korean Air's official address:
If passengers are in doubt regarding the airline's service and do not want to get connected to them through a call or chat, they will ask for an alternative process. The passengers can send them a mail to Korean airlines philippines office. The address of Korean Airlines Philippines is Ninoy Aquino International Airport Office, terminal 1, 4th floor, room number 443, Manila, Philippines. Travelers can send them mail to this office address, and the airline customer service will revert the mail with the relevant answers and explain all the solutions to you with proper information.
4. The social media page of Korean Air:
Passengers can go through their social media accounts if there is no alternative left to reach Korean Air in the Philippines. They have access to the social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Contact the airline through these pages, and the platform's customer service executive will reach out with reliable information.
Frequently Asked Query:
1. Is Korean airlines operating in the Philippines?
Yes, Korean Airlines is operating in the Philippines. The airline has services in more than 126 countries and 44 countries. They also include their services in the Philippines, which has top-class features to render their travelers during their journey.
2. What terminal is Korean airlines in Manila?
It's Terminal 1 at Korean Airlines in Manila.
- How do I Contact United Airlines LAX Airport?
- How do I Change Passengers name on Allegiant?
- How do I Talk to a Person at Fort Lauderdale Airport(FLL)?
- Contact American Airlines at PHX Sky Harbor Airport
- How Can you Change flight on Alaska Airlines?
- How to Select my seat on Lufthansa?
- How do I speak to someone at Sunwing?
- How do I contact Delta Airlines at Salt Lake City Airport(SLC)?
- How do I change my flight on China Eastern Airlines?
- How to Talk to Somone at Air France Birmingham Airport(BHX)?