A comprehensive guide about contacting Lufthansa customer service in Australia
Lufthansa is a German airline that serves several destinations around the world, which includes Australia also. If you need to contact Lufthansa Airlines in Australia, there are various ways. Besides, you can directly call Lufthansa Australia contact number to get immediate support. In the article, you will get detailed information about Lufthansa customer support options; go through it to stay updated.
Lufthansa Australia Contact Information:
Lufthansa Australia phone number: +61 (0) 280 989 008/+61 3480 05310
Mon.–Fri., 18.00–08.00 hours (East)
How to contact Lufthansa Airlines over the phone?
- Dial the Lufthansa Australia customer service number in Australia +61 3480 05310/+61 3480 05310.
- Press 1, to select the English language, follow further IVR
- Press 2 for booking and ticketing
- Press 3 to modify the existing booking
- Press 4 for refund issues
- Press 5 for baggage concerns
- Press 6 for others
- Once you choose the appropriate options, you will get a further set of instructions
- Follow the prompt instruction and choose the option that connects you to the live agent
- Stay on the call, and once the agent is available, you will be able to share the queries
The phone number for Lufthansa's customer service in Australia is +61 3480 05310/+61 3480 05310 and Lufthansa Australia customer service hours are 24/7. It means you can contact the airline over the phone anytime. However, you will also learn about other contact options in the content below. So let's start.
Alternate ways to contact Lufthansa Australia customer service
Through the official website:
- You can also contact Lufthansa in Australia through their website. Lufthansa's website has a comprehensive FAQ section that helps to find answers to many common questions.
- You can use the website's contact form to send a message to Lufthansa's customer service team. Alternatively, you can visit Lufthansa's social media pages, such as Facebook or Twitter, and send a message there.
- You can also get help from The Lufthansa support team via chat to ask about any general queries related to booking, flight change, cancellation, etc. The chat option is available at the bottom of the Lufthansa support page.
Via City offices in Australia:
Lufthansa has several airport and city offices in Australia where you can speak with a representative in person. These offices are typically open during regular business hours and can assist with various issues, such as booking flights, checking in for your flight, or obtaining travel documents. You can find a list of Lufthansa's offices in Australia on the airline's website.
Miles and More service center:
Finally, if you are a member of Lufthansa's frequent flyer program, Miles & More, you can contact the airline through the Miles & More service center. The Miles & More service center is available by phone and can assist with various issues related to your frequent flyer account.
Overall there are several ways to contact Lufthansa in Australia, including by phone, through the website, in person at an airport or city office, or through the Miles & More service center. No matter how you contact Lufthansa, the airline's customer service team is dedicated to helping you and providing satisfactory solutions.
- How do I talk to someone at Virgin Australia?
- How do I check my Delta booking class?
- How to get upgraded on KLM flight?
- What happens if I miss my KLM flight?
- How to request for upgrade on Delta?
- How long does Air France hold reservation?
- How can I upgrade my flight with Turkish Arilines?
- KLM Airlines: Los Angeles(LAX) Airport Contact Informations
- How to contact Thai Airways London Heathrow Airport(LHR)?
- Can I change my flight on Frontier Airlines?