Qatar Airways Chicago Office Details:
Where is Qatar Airways in Chicago?
Qatar Airways is located in Chicago at O'Hare International Airport. The official address of Qatar Airways Chicago office is O'Hare International Airport, Terminal 5, 10000 West O'Hare Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States. You can reach the office if you have queries and want to communicate with the officials in person.
How do I contact Qatar Airways in Chicago, O'Hare Airport?
If you made a booking on a Qatar Airways flight that is scheduled from Chicago, you must collect information related to O'Hare Airport before the scheduled date of your flight. Below you will find the essential information.
Qatar Airways Chicago Phone Number: +1 (877) 777-2827/1 806 256 8457 or (800) 832-6352
Qatar Airways O’Hare Airport Terminal: Terminal 5
O'Hare International Airport Address:
10000 W Balmoral Ave,
Chicago, IL 60666,
Qatar Airways Website: www.qatarairways.com/
O'Hare International Airport Website: https://www.flychicago.com/ohare/home/pages/default.aspx
Qatar Airways Chicago Contact Numbers:
If you want to get through directly to a person in the concerned department of your query, here you will find the Qatar Airways Chicago phone number of different departments:
- For general flight and services inquiries: +1877-777-2827/ 1806 256 8457.
- For hearing impaired passengers: +1833-607-2625
- For Emergency at the Airport: 773-894-99111
- For Air Transit System: 773-894-3900
- For Parking Services:773-686-7532
- For TSA Pre Check service: 773-377-1210
What are the working hours of Qatar Airways at O'Hare Airport?
If you want to reach customer service to communicate with an executive and wondering about Qatar Airways Chicago O'Hare Airport hours, here are the working hours listed:
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 am to 09:30 pm,
- Saturday: 24 hours
- Sunday: 09:00 am to 05:30 pm
Services can I get by contacting Qatar Airways Office at O'Hare Airport:
If you like to know what are the things on which you can take assistance from a person by contacting the Qatar Airways Chicago office, here are the services mentioned are provided by them:
- They can provide you with information related to booking and also can make the reservation.
- They can give you solutions on any instance related to traveling with them.
- You can add additional assistance to your booking by reaching an executive.
- The parking facility information is also available at the office, and bookings can be made before reaching the airport.
- The report should be filed at customer service if you lost or found any item while traveling with Qatar Airways at O'Hare Airport.
What terminal is Qatar Airways at O’Hare Airport?
If you have a scheduled flight to board and complete the check-in but are wondering what Qatar Airways Chicago terminal you should use. Qatar Airways use Terminal 5 at O'Hare Airport for all the arrival and departures of a flight. They do not have separate terminals for scheduling domestic and international flights. So, you need to reach Terminal 5 to board your booked flight.
Does Qatar have a lounge at O’Hare?
Qatar Airways have two lounges at O'Hare Airport. Access to the lounges is only given to Oneworld first-class and Business class flight ticket holders. If you would like to get lounge access at the airport before your flight, you can contact a person by using the Qatar Airways Chicago phone number of the Lounge department (866-822-5827) and learn about the procedure.
- What are my Rights if an Airline Changes my Flight time?
- How to contact Lufthansa St Louis Lambert Airport?
- Cathay Pacific WhatsApp Support|Number
- Find KLM Cheap Flight: Day and Month
- How to Upgrade on Southwest Airlines?
- How to Contact to Singapore Changi International Airport?
- How to Request Wheelchair Assistance on Alaska Airlines?
- How to Change Kuwait Airways Flight?
- How to Change Philippines Airlines Flight?
- Korean Air Boston(BOS) Airport: Phone Number and Terminal