How do I contact the KLM Aruba office?
KLM is of the few airlines that flies to Aruba Airport. Passengers who book their reservation have any issues related to the facilities or require any service due to medical or health reasons can reach out to the KLM Aruba office contact number to resolve their concerns. A live representative will address your concerns with immediate resolutions. How to connect with a live representative?
KLM Aruba office phone number: (+297) 5838997/1800 419 3044 or +1 802 332 0104.
You can quickly resolve the problem related to your flight ticket. The helpline is approachable 24 hours to guide you. Check the list of the most common issues managed by the KLM Aruba customer support:
- Matters related to airport check-in.
- To modify the flight ticket.
- Checked baggage and drop concerns.
- Security screening-related problems.
What is the KLM Aruba office address?
KLM Aruba Airport is known as Queen Beatrix International Airport. The Visiting address is Aruba Airport Authority N.V., Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix, Oranjestad, Aruba, Dutch Caribbean.
Postal address: Aruba Airport Authority N.V., Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix, Sabana Berde 75, Oranjestad, Aruba, Dutch Caribbean.
As per your requirement, you can use the address to reach out to the KLM Aruba office to contact a human customer executive.
Aruba Airport contact number: +297 524 24 24
Passengers can directly get in touch with a live representative at Aruba Airport. For queries like special assistance, transportation, parking, and lounges services, you can connect with the airline. However, concerns related to reservation and flight cancelation are dealt with by the airline.
KLM Lounge Aruba airport provides two VIP lounges that offer a quiet space with Wi-Fi, television, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, snacks, soup, and bites. Generally, all credit cards are accepted. The opening hours from 7 Days a week from 6 AM to 10 PM.
KLM Aruba Airport terminal: the airline has a single passenger terminal used for the arrival and departure of flights, domestic and international. Aruba airport is divided into two parts, one is dedicated to flights to and from the United States. The other part is for Non-USA Departures flights.
Passengers are suggested to go to the airport at least 3 hours before the departure of the flight if carrying checked baggage and pass the security screening so that they can timely board the flight. In case you have any issues dial the KLM Aruba office contact number.
Lost and Found office: passengers need to fill out the form to inform about misplaced objects. Check the guide shared below:
- Visit the website.
- Scroll down to Lost and Found at the bottom of the web page.
- Share the details.
- Click on the submit button.
Suppose you lost the baggage onboard. Flyers are requested to reach the airline.
What are the services offered by the KLM Aruba office?
Facilities accessible at the airport to improve the passenger's experience are:
- Shopping facilities at the departure, arrival, and main shopping area.
- Food and Beverages.
- Cargo services
- Transportation services
- Parking services at the airport.
If you have any issues or require more information, contact customer support for more help. Visit the website to get the details, or follow the airline on social media platforms.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost