Can I get a refund from Air Transat?
When you make a reservation for your tickets with Air Transat and start packing your bags and preparing for an exciting trip, you also need to make sure that you know every tiny detail of your journey. If you have to cancel your tickets before you get on to your flight because of some medical reason or emergency and then you think whether you will get a refund or not. In such cases, you should know the air transat refund policy as they provide all the details and situations where you can claim a refund from the Airline. If you will be aware of all the points of the refund policy, then it will become easy to request a refund.
What is Air Transat Refund policy?
All the guidance, rules, terms, and conditions of the refund and cancellation policy of Air Transat is given below. Go through these points and enlighten yourself:
- If you want a full refund, make sure you cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours of purchasing.
- If you bought the refundable tickets, you could claim a full refund from Air Transat with the government taxes and applicable charges.
- The Refund will not be provided in the case of non-refundable tickets, but you can claim for government taxes and applicable charges.
- According to the Air Transat refund policy, Air Transat will permit refund in extreme cases of emergency, or if you had a demise in your family.
- For any health issues or emergencies, the passengers must submit the required documents to claim a refund.
- If you are a member of the Frequent Flyer Programme, you can keep your Refund for further journeys or get points from the Airline instead of a refund, but that depends on your choice.
- The Airline will provide a full refund if they have canceled your flight without informing you.
- You can Air Transat request a refund if the flight was late for more than 3 hours and you do not want to travel anymore.
- You can check your Air Transat refund status through Manage Booking.
How you Can Request an Air Transat Refund?
To get an Air Transat refund contact assistance at 1-877-872-6728/1-806-256-8457 or visit the official website www.airtransat.com and its processes refund which you will receive within a maximum period of time 30 days. If not able to get money back from Air Transat on time then you can track Air Refund status.
How do I Get a full Refund from Air Transat?
To get a full refund from Air Transat, you need to cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking. Follow the given procedure to make an Air Transat request refund:
- Visit the official website of Air Transat or dial 1-877-872-6728/ 1-806-256-8457(Air Transat refund contact number)
- Click on “Manage My Booking” on the right side.
- Add your flight details, such as first and last name, confirmation code, and departure date, then click on continue.
- Select Refund from the given options and fill out a refund request form.
- You will receive a confirmation at your registered email address.
How long does it take to get a refund from Air Transat?
If you are wondering when I will get my air transat refund, you should know that it depends on how you paid for your flight ticket. If you paid for your tickets online, it would take seven business days for your money to be refunded, and in the case of card or cash, it will take at least 21 business days.
Go through the details and Air Transat Refund policy given above and enlighten yourself about the same. For further information, navigate to the official website of Air Transat.
- How to request assistance on Delta?
- Can you Call JetBlue to change flight?
- How do I link(combine) reservations on Delta?
- How to contact American Airlines at Chicago o Hare Airport?
- How do I Speak to Turkish Airlines at Houston Airport(IAH)?
- How Can I Contact LaGuardia Airport?
- How do I Contact United Airlines LAX Airport?
- How do I Change Passengers name on Allegiant?
- How do I Talk to a Person at Fort Lauderdale Airport(FLL)?
- Contact American Airlines at PHX Sky Harbor Airport