Can I Select my Seat on EVA Air?
Yes, you can select seats on EVA Air. You can select your seat while making the reservation, check-in, or at the airport. The process of seat selection on EVA Air has been discussed below.
What is the EVA Air Seat Selection policy?
Before you proceed with the seat selection process, you must be aware of Eva Air's seat selection policy. The seat selection policies are listed below.
- You can make seat selections only till 12 hours before flight departure.
- Eva Air can assign seats and relocate passengers' seats for safety reasons.
- Royal laurel, premium laurel, and business class passengers can select seats free of charge.
- You can make seat selections for free during online/mobile check-in 48 hours before the departure date.
- Passengers traveling in a group cannot select seats.
- The seat selection fee is non-refundable. If your ticket price gets refunded, you can only get back your seat selection fee.
- The seat selection fee is only applicable on international flights.
How do I Select my Seat on EVA Air?
Choose a Seat on EVA Air online by visiting the official website evaiar.com or by dialing 1 (800) 695-1188/ 1 (802) 200 9500.
Online steps for EVA Air Seat Selection:
- Go to the official website www.evaair.com.
- Click on ‘Book a Flight’ and proceed with your reservation process.
- Enter your departure date, city, and destination.
- A list of available flights, along with fares, will be displayed.
- Select your preferred flight.
- After the successful selection of your flight, you will be redirected to another page where you can select seats.
- Tap on your desired seats that you must reserve on the flight in the preferred class and cabin. Then, follow the further on-screen process.
- Now proceed with payment. Go to the payment section, and pay the seat selection fee.
- And receive its confirmation over your phone.
Your Eva air seat selection process will be completed here, and you can board the flight without contacting the airport's check-in counter.
Do you have to pay for seat selection on EVA Air?
Yes, you need to pay a fee for Eva Air Seat Selection. However, the seat selection fee varies depending on the type of seat you book.
How much does it cost to choose a seat on EVA Air?
- If you are booking a basic premium economy class seat, you must pay 20 USD for the short and 50 USD for the long haul.
- If you are booking basic economy class standard seats, you must pay 15 USD for the short and 40 USD for the long haul.
- If you are booking a standard economy class preferred seat, you will have to pay 20 USD for the short and 50 USD for the long haul.
The EVA seat selection fee varies depending on your seat type.
How do I get free seat selection on EVA Air?
You must read the following if you are someone who is looking for ways for Eva Air's free seat selection. You can skip the seat selection fee on EVA Air in two ways.
- If you make a seat selection during online/mobile check-in, provided the flight departs after 48 hours, you will not have to pay any fee.
- To get the seats free of cost, you must skip the seat selection during reservation or check-in. At the airport, the airline will assign seats to you free of cost in any class and cabin.
In addition, if you want to take a seat free of cost, go through the below steps:
- You must reach the check-in counter at the airport, where the representative will tell you your assigned seat.
- This particular seat is assigned by the airline to the passengers who do not select a seat during booking and check-in.
What happens if you skip seat selection on EVA Air?
If you have skipped selecting a seat on EVA Air during the reservation and check-in process, you can get EVA Air free seat selection. In this case, the airline automatically assigns you a seat from the available seats on the aircraft.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost