How do I get in touch with Aeroplan?
Traveling via flight is expensive. The cost is bearable if you don't have frequent trips. Often, airlines offer different pocket-friendly schemes and vouchers for those who booked flights regularly. This helps businesses to explore opportunities in other parts of the world. Air Canada offers one such program Aeroplan. This blog includes the essential details that matter to you and the Aeroplan customer service number to make your journey budget-friendly.
What is the Aeroplan program?
Aeroplan Loyalty Program allows passengers to redeem miles for award flights by Air Canada on Star Alliance partners such as Lufthansa and United. The Aeroplan program partners with American Express Membership Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, and Capital one. That's how flight users can easily earn miles.Hence, Aeroplan is one of its kind, highly rewarding loyalty program. With its other 27 Star Alliance member airline partners, Air Canada permits you to collect miles to benefit you.
Tips for using Aeroplan Miles
If used rightly, then Aeroplan Miles can make your traveling experience extraordinary. Consider following these tips to have all the benefits:
- While booking a flight, gets a reward with Air Canada Express, Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, or other Star Alliance members.
- Enjoy various airports and onboard travel perks.
- You can redeem it for other Aeroplan rewards.
- You can also donate your miles to those who need more than you.
How do I speak to a person at Aeroplan?
Go online at aircanada.com/aeroplan or dial 1-800-361-5373 or 1 806 256 8457 to ask your question about the Aeroplan program.
1. Steps to get in touch with the Aeroplan program by phone;
- Dial 1-800-361-5373.
- Press 1 or 2, and select the suitable language. to speak to a person at Aeroplan.
- Select the query you want to discuss with customer support via IVR.
- An experienced agent will reach you to answer your questions.
Customer services can be contacted for all program-related inquiries such as booking, changing or canceling a flight reward, missing points, or issues with your Aeroplan account. Aeroplan call center wait times is around 2-3 hours.
Reach customer support via Email
Their email service is also interactive; without a doubt, you can rely on this mode for Aeroplan contact email. Here is the guide that would help you to connect:
- Visit the official website www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/aeroplan
- Select the "customer support" option.
- Scroll down to Email.
- After clicking Email, you will be directed to the new web page.
- Pick your problem and answer the question asked.
- Now, fill in the information and submit it.
Indeed, you will be connected once your Email is received by customer service. Remember, Aeroplan call Centre wait times to take 30 days because of the high volumes of emails they receive. If they don't respond, you have to resubmit your request when customer support asks.
How do I access Aeroplan?
Aeroplan can be accessed anytime from anywhere. Even you can connect your Aeroplan account with the Air Canada app. After logging into your account, you can be rewarded as you can easily access your digital membership card, book flight rewards, and view your Elite Status and transactions. To register, follow these instructions:
- Go to go https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/aeroplan.html#/.
- Scroll down to download now.
- Click download now to have unlimited benefits.
- To activate, enter your email details and create a password.
- Read all the terms and conditions before continuing.
- Enter Personal information.
- Submit your contact information.
You can easily activate your account on Aeroplan. And have benefits, cabin upgrades, free checked bags, and many more. If you prefer using the Air Canada app for Aeroplan login:
- Login Air Canada app needed Aeroplan information.
- Click the Trips available at the bottom of the main menu.
- Select the +Add Existing Reservation.
- Share your Booking Reference number and last name.
- Now submit the details to use the rewards.
If you face some problem while logging in, you should reach the Aeroplan customer service number.
Frequently Asked Questions;
Q1.How long does it take for Aeroplan points to show on the account?
All earned Aeroplan miles will be transferred to your Aeroplan account within 90 days only after online purchase.
Q2. Can you use your Aeroplan number for someone else?
Yes, redemption privileges can be shared with anyone. Aeroplan points from your family sharing balance to buy a flight reward in case you aren't using them. A limited number of family members can be part of sharing points besides carrying their individual Aeroplan accounts. And all the benefits received by members are always included in a shared balance.
If you are struggling with any issues related to Aeroplan, Aeroplan contact hours are from Monday to Friday, 6 Am to 10 Pm. However, on weekends (Saturday and Sunday), you can call from 6 Am to 8 Pm.
- Can you Call JetBlue to change flight?
- How do I link(combine) reservations on Delta?
- How to contact American Airlines at Chicago o Hare Airport?
- How do I Speak to Turkish Airlines at Houston Airport(IAH)?
- How Can I Contact LaGuardia Airport?
- How do I Contact United Airlines LAX Airport?
- How do I Change Passengers name on Allegiant?
- How do I Talk to a Person at Fort Lauderdale Airport(FLL)?
- Contact American Airlines at PHX Sky Harbor Airport
- How Can you Change flight on Alaska Airlines?