Does Southwest do Callback?
Yes, Southwest provides the facility for customers to receive a callback. If you wish to receive a call from the airline, then you must be aware of the Southwest callback option; you can use the following alternatives to request the same. How to get Southwest to call you back? Then you must read the information given in the forthcoming section carefully & use it wisely to get your issue resolved. The callback option is important to speak with the live person at the airline and get your issue or concern resolved shortly.
What are the methods to request a callback Southwest?
- Via phone call
- Via sending an email
- By using social media
- By writing a mail to their address
It is completely up to the passenger’s choice of which option they select to proceed with. Sometimes one option is not available at that particular moment, so the user can skip that alternative & opt for another method.
How do I get a callback from Southwest Airlines?
Dial Southwest Airlines phone number 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)/(1 839 777 9792) to request a call back from Southwest Airlines, then follow the IVR command and press the particular key to connect with the concerned department. Now, you are on hold for some time by a Southwest airlines agent, then you can choose “callback” and enter your scheduled time to get a call from Southwest Airlines.
How do I get my Southwest callback?
Via phone number: You are free to talk to someone at Southwest airline by dialing the official phone number: 800-435-9792/1 839 777 9792; now your call will be connected to a computer-generated voice that will instruct you to press one of the options from the following IVR menu:
- Press 1: To select your language
- Press 2: To make a reservation
- Press 3: For flight change/cancellation
- Press 4: To request special assistance
- Press #: To request a callback
On selecting your preferred option, your call will be connected to the corresponding person who will guide you further to resolve your issue. If you come across a busy network, then you can request a callback.
Writing a mail to them: This is another important alternative to get in touch with a customer care representative and get the desired help to solve your problem. If you are wondering how to get Southwest to call you back? Using this method then, you can write your message and send it to the official mailing address:
P.O. Box 36647-1CR
Dallas, Texas 75235
You can also request a callback by mentioning your issue and your reason clearly. To receive a callback from Southwest Airlines, the following approaches can be used by customers:
Via live chat: Southwest provides the flexibility to chat with a live person and share your concern. You can even Request Southwest Callback by following the given steps:
- Visit the official Southwest airline website through your browser.
- Now select the contact us section & scroll down to the chat option.
- Type your message in the text box space & click the send button.
- Soon you will be assisted by an executive who will provide the finest possible solution to your problem in the shortest time.
- To request a callback, you must provide your desired date and time.
Via social media: This is known to be one of the easiest ways to get in touch with the airline. You can either post your issue or send them a direct message tagging Southwest's official social media account. The following platforms can be used to reach them:
- Facebook: facebook.com/southwest
- Twitter: twitter.com/southwest
- Instagram: instagram.com/southwest
Once you get a revert, you can ask them to call you back.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost