Can I get Special Assistance on United Airlines?
United Airlines is a customer-driven airline that understands every problem faced by the passenger, and that is why they provide United Airlines assistance elderly services to their clientele for a delightful air experience; therefore, you should reach the airport an hour before your boarding time.
United Airlines is one of the top air carriers that floods traveling with top-notch amenities so that they don’t have any challenges during their traveling. You can surely contact special assistance from the airline. We will provide you with how you can request them to offer you special assistance, and no charges will be implied, even if you are taking the service or carrying your wheelchair. You take two wheelchairs without spending any extra bucks.
How do I get assistance with United Airlines?
Contact United airline's Accessibility Desk at 1-313-234-6992 (charges may apply) or 1-800-228-2744/ +1 808 862 8331 to ask about travel plans. Otherwise, you can call your local United Customer care contact center and ask for an accessibility desk.
Add Assistance on United Airlines by Phone:
- Dial United Special Assistance Phone Number 1-800-228-2744/+1 808 862 8331(within the U.S. or Canada)
- Choose your preferred language.
- Next, Listen to the IVR command.
- Press 4, To request special assistance.
- Next, talk to United Airlines assistance at Airport.
Dial * to connect with an agent of the concerned department.
Book Assistance on United Airlines Online:
- First, you need to open their authorized web page www.united.com
- Click on the option " Assistance".
- Now, choose the options "Request Wheelchair Assistance" or "Wheelchair Information".
- If you want to request their wheelchair assistance, you must select the type of wheelchair you require.
- After selecting the wheelchair, you will be asked to provide your flight details to the company, like flight number, destination, and departure time. Click on next.
- After clicking next, you will receive a confirmation message on your provided mail id and contact details that your service has been booked.
Types of wheelchairs provided on United Airlines;
Airport wheelchairs: it is a manual wheelchair used at airports for their passengers. Airport wheelchairs will be provided only at the airport. It is 18 inches wide.
- Aisle wheelchair: this is a pick-up and drops service from your aircraft provided by the agents of the airlines. A wheelchair will be provided to you at the time of arrival and departure time.
- Onboard wheelchair: this is the last type of wheelchair the airlines provide. If the passenger wants to use the convenience, these wheelchairs are provided to you in the aircraft.
We hope the information provided on United Airlines' wheelchair assistance helped you. If you have any further queries regarding other special assistance services, you can ring the airlines anytime on the working days. Please call them in the morning hours to avoid the long queue.
How I can get United Airlines Special Assistance for a wheelchair?
- Dial, United Assistance Number 1-800-551-0943/+1 808 862 8331 for a wheelchair.
- Select your preferred language.
- Now listen to the automated voice commands.
- Press # to request United Airlines Special Assistance.
After reaching this number, experienced customer executives must solve almost all the queries. You can approach with another mode if you don’t want to connect via number. Read further to learn more details about how to reach United Airlines assistance numbers.
- Visit www.united.com.
- Scroll down a little to “Chat with us.”
- Click “Chat Now.”
- Now you can communicate about your problems with United Airlines.
Connect via Social Media:
Social Media is the engaging mode to contact United Airlines, and they have a presence on various social media platforms. The passengers use mostly Twitter and Facebook.
To reach the airline, you can visit the website. These are the most used United Airlines assistance numbers.
- Turkish Airlines Group Reservations: Expert Assistance for Your Group
- Your Guide to Using Alaska Miles on LATAM Airlines
- How Do I Speak to Someone At Porter Airlines?
- Porter Airlines Booking- International Phone
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook