Does Aeromexico have wheelchair assistance?
Aeromexico does have wheelchair assistance, and you can request a wheelchair on Aeromexico at the airport or in the aircraft. Aeromexico offers wheelchair services to customers starting from the check-in counters at the departure airport to your seat in the aircraft. The customers are taken to the connecting flight or assisted with a wheelchair at the completion of the arrival, including getting their checked-in baggage. The passengers at Aeromexico can also avail a wheelchair during the flight inside the cabin, depending on the type of aircraft you are flying on. The wheelchair can be used to go to the lavatory from your seat. At Aeromexico, the flight attendants will help you use the wheelchair.
You can get wheelchair assistance by following the instructions:
- You can use the airline’s wheelchair after checking in on your own. You can take any removable items like seat cushions and footrests in the cabin, or you can check them in the baggage hold.
- Your wheelchair must be registered during check-in or at the boarding gate.
- Electric wheelchairs must be submitted with a form with steps to follow for dismantling the wheelchair at the check-in counters with airline staff.
What is Aeroemexico Elderly Assistance number?
The quickest way to contact Aeromexico is by using the phone number dedicated to special assistance and speaking to a customer service agent. The customer service agents at Aeromexico are highly qualified and efficient in providing special assistance to elderly passengers. The Aeromexico Assistance Phone Number +52 (55) 5133 4000/+52 427 357 0004 can be used to contact Aeromexico for elderly assistance. The number is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
How do I request a wheelchair on Aeromexico?
At Aeromexico, you can request a wheelchair during check-in, online or at the airport. The process to get a wheelchair is easy, and you may request the wheelchair by using any of the methods given below.
Online/Via the official website:
The official website at Aeromexico can be used to request a wheelchair and get the service so that any hassle at the airport can be avoided. You can follow the steps below to request a wheelchair on Aeromexico online using the website.
- Go to the homepage - aeromexico.com
- You have to type “Wheelchair Request” in the search bar, and you will get two options to choose from.
- You can choose to fill out a form and contact the airline to request a wheelchair or call Aeromexico Assistance Phone Number to get assistance with a wheelchair.
- To fill out the form, you have to enter your basic details like your name, phone number, email address, and the reason for requesting a wheelchair.
- The airline will be notified of your request, and you will get wheelchair assistance.
Via the airport check-in counter:
Alternatively, you can request a wheelchair or add Assistance at Aeromexico, at the airport at the check-in counters by speaking to a customer care agent. You have to give your details like name and flight number to get wheelchair assistance. The staff at the airport will assist you till you are seated in the aircraft for your flight and after you deplane.
How do I add Assistance at Aeromexico?
You can add assistance at Aeromexico by contacting the customer service team or by using the option to add assistance at Aeromexico during online check-in by following the steps below.
- Go to the homepage - aeromexico.com
- You have to click “Check in” and enter your booking reference and your last name.
- Select the relevant flight, and you will get the option to “add special assistance.”
- Once you have added the request for the flight, the customer service team will assist you as soon as you contact the airline at the airport.
Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com asking for assistance at Aeromexico, and the airline will reply with a confirmation email.
- How to request assistance on Delta?
- Can you Call JetBlue to change flight?
- How do I link(combine) reservations on Delta?
- How to contact American Airlines at Chicago o Hare Airport?
- How do I Speak to Turkish Airlines at Houston Airport(IAH)?
- How Can I Contact LaGuardia Airport?
- How do I Contact United Airlines LAX Airport?
- How do I Change Passengers name on Allegiant?
- How do I Talk to a Person at Fort Lauderdale Airport(FLL)?
- Contact American Airlines at PHX Sky Harbor Airport