How do I request Assistance on Delta?
Delta provides you with different Assistance for your different needs as there is elderly Assistance, wheelchair assistance, or special Assistance. You can book them according to your reference and get their help at the Airport. Also, you need to book your assistant at least 24 hours before the departure, and only then you will be able to get your Assistance on time. This Assistance will help you at the Airport and not in flight, so keep that in mind. So, if you want to book Delta Airlines Elderly Assistance or any other assistant, there is a simple procedure you can follow, which is mentioned below.
Request Special assistance on Delta Airlines:
If you think you need to add assistance on Delta then by calling 404-209-3434/800-221-1212 or Online via accessibility service request in “My Trips” you can request assistance on Delta Airlines.
How do I get Delta Wheelchair Assistance?
You can book a special assistant with Delta, and for that, either you can use Delta Airlines' wheelchair assistance phone number or fill out a form for that. A piece of detailed information is mentioned in the below passage. You can read and book Assistance for yourself.
Get Delta Assistance by Phone:
Delta Airlines provides you with a wheelchair assistant over the phone. For that, you need to call on the Delta wheelchair assistance phone number and listen to the IVR carefully. You can press the numbers as per your query, and when the phone line asks you to connect with the agent, press this number. You can press that one, and after waiting a few minutes, you will be able to connect with the customer service agent of Delta.
Fill out a form to book Delta Airlines wheelchair assistance:
There is a wheelchair assistance form available on the website that you can fill out and book Assistance for you. To learn the procedure read the steps below.
- Go to the Official website of Delta Airline.
- Now log in by adding your Email ID and password.
- Afterward, go down to the web page, where you will find the contact us option.
- Click on that, and then you can land on the Airline's help desk.
- After that, find the fill a form option.
- There you can select that you want to book Assistance at the Airport.
- In the category, select wheelchair assistance.
- Now fill in the required details and attach the documents related to the traveler.
- And then click on the submit option.
How do I book assistance on Delta Airlines?
Suppose you want to book Delta airlines elderly Assistance. In that case, you can book it by performing a simple procedure: call the Delta representative and ask for an elderly assistant. Or you can follow the simple steps that are mentioned below.
- Dial Delta special assistance Phone number 1 (800) 221-1212/+1 406 902 1212/ 404-209-3434.
- Now listen to the IVR instructions and press 1 for language.
- Press 2 for general queries.
- Press 3 for the reservations and related queries.
- Press 4 for the flight change and related queries.
- Press 5 for the cancellations and refunds.
- Press 6 to learn about the pet policy.
- Press 7 for the seat selection.
- Press 8 to book an elderly assistant.
- Now perform the other IVR formalities.
- And when the phone representative asks you to connect with the Delta executive, press this number you can press that one.
- After that, wait a while and book your Assistance with the help of the executive.
- They will ask for some necessary details that you should provide them.
How can I book special assistance at Delta?
To book a special assistant, you can go with the Delta Special Assistance phone number or book your assistant by informing Delta by Email. Choose the method according to your choice and book assistance for you. And here is a brief about that.
Book the special assistant through Email:
You can send an email to Delta by writing your requirements for the special Assistance, and you can send the attachments of the required documents. You will find the list of documents on the official webpage of the Airline. To email, you can use the Email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Write this email address in the 'TO' section, and in the empty box, write your mail and then click on the send button. You will get your special Assistance at the Airport.
Through live chat :
You can request a Delta special assistant on live chat, too, and to learn the procedure for that, you can read the steps below.
- Visit the official webpage of Delta.
- Then log in by adding your id and password.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find the contact option.
- Click on the chat box that you will find on the left of the screen.
- And type that you need special assistance.
- How do I talk to someone at Virgin Australia?
- How do I check my Delta booking class?
- How to get upgraded on KLM flight?
- What happens if I miss my KLM flight?
- How to request for upgrade on Delta?
- How long does Air France hold reservation?
- How can I upgrade my flight with Turkish Arilines?
- KLM Airlines: Los Angeles(LAX) Airport Contact Informations
- How to contact Thai Airways London Heathrow Airport(LHR)?
- Can I change my flight on Frontier Airlines?