Guide of Thai Airways Seat Selection:
When it comes to traveling for a longer time, passengers want to have a comfortable journey, and that is where the question arises how do I select seats on Thai Airways, so the process is very hassle-free? One can decide which class or seat they want to book for their journey as the Thai Airways provide this facility to all passengers. Keep on following the instructions highlighted down below.
Can I choose my seat on Thai Airways?
Yes! you will get a convenient seat before you fly with Thai Airways. Follow the procedure to choose a seat on Thai Airways.
STEP 1: Log in to the official website of Thai Airways https://www.thaiairways.com/ or dial 1-806-256-8457.
STEP 2: Click on the option "Manage Booking".
STEP 3: Now find your booking after providing the information like your last name and booking reference.
STEP 4: Look for the ticket you wish to change your seats on and select to proceed further.
STEP 5: Next, find the seat map and make changes at your convenience.
STEP 6: Now follow the on-screen instructions to get a confirmed ticket with the new seat number.
STEP 7: Passengers can upgrade their cabin from lower class to upper like business or first class.
How do I choose my seat on Thai Airways?
You can purchase preferred seats online through the Thai Contact center in Bangkok; (+66) 02-356-1111 or USA+1 806 256 8457 or at the check-in counter of the Airport on departure day, facility also available onboard.
Thai Airways Seat Selection Policy:
- Passengers have to pay the extra charge for legroom.
- Passengers are allowed to upgrade their seats from one cabin to another with a charge fee as per the airline's policy.
- Passengers can only make changes in their seats before 48 hours of actual departure time.
- The amount of fee charged by the airlines depends on factors like the distance of journey and duration as well.
- Passengers can select the front row and exit row seats in any flight cabin.
Do you have to pay for seat selection on Thai Airways?
Yes, passengers who are traveling with Thai Airways need to pay extra charges for their seat selection. The Cost of seat selection in Thai airways depends on various reasons like the cabin, destination, fare, distance, seat, etc. passengers can upgrade their seats through online and offline methods. The process of seat selection and up-gradation is straightforward. Below mentioned points will help you provide an idea about the fee charged by Thai air on seat allocation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I change my seat on Thai Airways?
If you need to change your seat to make your flight journey comfortable, go to the manage booking. You have to enter specific booking details to appropriately modify your Thai Airways seat selection. If you have booked your flight ticket in Economy class and are willing to change your seat, select the seat modification tab and change your seat by choosing the seat Map.
You can also add an extra seat under manage booking; but, if you wish to know the details to change your seat, go through the steps.
- Login to Thai airway's official website or dial +1(806)256-8457 (reach OTA)
- click to "manage my booking".
- Enter a reservation number and last name of the passenger.
- View flight details and select the seat selection tab to modify the seat.
- You can change your seat, get your favorite available seat, and click on the "submit" button to complete the task of seat change appropriately.
Can I change my seat after check-in with Thai Airways?
When you change your seat after check-in with Thai Airways, you are allowed to automatically use the same reservation code for all connecting Thai flights. If you wish to change your seat for the return flight, even enter the same reservation code within 24 hours and change your seat after check-in without interruption. Additionally, if you wish to know some other queries related to seat change and Thai airways seat selection, contact the best customer representative team available to assist you at the right time.
How do I reserve seats on Thai Airways?
Passengers can reserve a seat on Thai Airways through the official website, or +1(806)256-8457
- Visit, www.thaiairways.com.
- Click "Manage my Booking".
- Enter your Thai Booking Reference Number and Passenger’s Last Name as mentioned on the ticket.
- Once you retrieve your booking, you can proceed forward to choosing your preferred seats.
- Also, you can select seats while checking in for your Thai Airways flight.
However, at Thai Airways, you can reserve seats only up to 48 hours before the flight’s scheduled departure.
Can I upgrade my seat on Thai Airways?
Yes, you can upgrade your seat on a Thai Airways flight. Passengers can upgrade seats on Thai Airways only if the flight is directly operated by Thai Airways. Lastly, the seat upgrades at the airline are subject to availability, applying that you can get an upgrade only if there is a seat available.
Which seat is best on Thai Airways?
The Economy Class, located in cabin first row in the emergency exit row is the most preferable seat on Thai Airways and is considered the best seat in Thai Airways.
Is seat selection free on Thai Airways?
Yes, you can allocate a free seats on Thai Airways which is convenient.
- How do I talk to someone at Virgin Australia?
- How do I check my Delta booking class?
- How to get upgraded on KLM flight?
- What happens if I miss my KLM flight?
- How to request for upgrade on Delta?
- How long does Air France hold reservation?
- How can I upgrade my flight with Turkish Arilines?
- KLM Airlines: Los Angeles(LAX) Airport Contact Informations
- How to contact Thai Airways London Heathrow Airport(LHR)?
- Can I change my flight on Frontier Airlines?