Guide of Thai Airways Seat Selection:
When it comes to traveling for a longer time, passengers want to have a comfortable journey, and that is where the question arises how do I select seats on Thai airways, so the process is very hassle-free. One can decide which class or seat they want to book for their journey as the Thai airways provide this facility to all the passengers. Keep on following the instructions highlighted down below.
Can I select a seat on Thai Airways?
Passengers can book the front row, exit row seats in any cabin of the flight. They can upgrade their flight tickets from economy to business or first class; the airlines charge an application fee as per the policy. Login to the website of Thai airways to select a seat.
- Firstly you need to launch the official website of Thai airlines.
- Visit the manage sections to go to my booking option.
- Now find your booking after providing the information like your last name and booking reference.
- Look for the ticket you wish to change your seats on, and select to proceed further.
- Next, find the seat map and make changes at your convenience.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to get a confirmed ticket with the new seat number.
- Passengers can upgrade their cabin from lower class to upper like business or first class.
Seat selection policy of Thai airways
- Passengers have to pay the extra charge for legroom.
- Passengers are allowed to upgrade their seats from one cabin to another with a charge fee as per the airline's policy.
- Passengers can only make changes in their seats before 48 hours of actual departure time.
- The amount of fee charged by the airlines depends on factors like the distance of journey and duration as well.
- Passengers can select the front row and exit row seats in any flight cabin.
Do you have to pay for seat selection on Thai Airways?
Yes, passengers who are traveling with Thai airways need to pay extra charges for their seat selection. The Cost of seat selection in Thai airways depends on various reasons like the cabin, destination, fare, distance, seat, etc. passengers can upgrade their seats through online and offline methods. The process of seat selection and up-gradation is straightforward. Below mentioned points will help you provide an idea about the fee charged by Thai air on seat allocation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: How do I change my seat on Thai Airways?
If you need to change your seat to make your flight journey comfortable, go to the manage booking. You have to enter specific booking details to appropriately modify your Thai Airways seat selection. If you have booked your flight ticket in Economy class and are willing to change your seat, select the seat modification tab and change your seat by choosing the seat Map.
You can also add an extra seat under manage booking; but, if you wish to know the details to change your seat, go through the steps.
- Login to Thai airway's official website or dial +1(806)256-8457 (reach OTA)
- click to "manage my booking".
- Enter a reservation number and last name of the passenger.
- View flight details and select the seat selection tab to modify the seat.
- You can change your seat, get your favorite available seat, and click on the "submit" button to complete the task of seat change appropriately.
Q2: Can I change my seat after check-in with Thai Airways?
When you change your seat after check-in with Thai Airways, you are allowed to automatically use the same reservation code for all connecting Thai flights. If you wish to change your seat for the return flight, even enter the same reservation code within 24 hours and change your seat after check-in without interruption. Additionally, if you wish to know some other queries related to seat change and Thai airways seat selection, contact the best customer representative team available to assist you at the right time.
Q3. How do I reserve seats on Thai Airways?
Passengers can reserve a seat on Thai Airways through the official website, or +1(806)256-8457
- Visit, www.thaiairways.com.
- Click "Manage my Booking".
- Enter your Thai Booking Reference Number and Passenger’s Last Name as mentioned on the ticket.
- Once you retrieve your booking, you can proceed forward to choosing your preferred seats.
- Also, you can select seats while checking in for your Thai Airways flight.
However, at Thai Airways, you can reserve seats only up to 48 hours before the flight’s scheduled departure.
Q4.Can I upgrade my seat on Thai Airways?
Yes, you can upgrade your seat on a Thai Airways flight. Passengers can upgrade seats on Thai Airways only if the flight is directly operated by Thai Airways.Lastly, the seat upgrades at the airline are subject to availability, applying that you can get an upgrade only if there is a seat available.
- How to get my call-back from Air Canada?
- How do I get through to Qantas?
- How can I speak to American Airlines immediately?
- How can I get in touch with LATAM?
- How do I pick my seat on Allegiant Air?
- How do I get in touch with Air Canada quickly?
- Can I change the name on my Air France ticket?
- How long can you hold a ticket in Turkish Airlines?
- How can I get refund from Iberia?
- How long is the hold time for JetBlue?