How do I get a refund from Cebu pacific?
Getting a refund from Cebu Pacific is one of the easiest tasks. If you cannot board your flight for some reason, you can opt to cancel your flight and get a refund anytime. There are several ways to get a Cebu pacific refund. Here you can go through the information below if you don't have any idea.
Can I get a refund on the Cebu Pacific ticket?
Cebu Pacific is providing a complete refund of the ticket price if you made the booking a week ago or prior to the departure date of Cebu Pacific flights.
- Go to Cebu Pacific's official website www.cebupacificair.com.
- Or dial +6 328 540 0393 (Agent number)
- Click to "Manage Booking".
- Enter details of the ticket, booking number, and passenger's last name.
- Select the flight ticket to refund, from the dashboard.
- Choose the "Request refund" option.
- Now, confirm the refund request.
Once done, make sure you receive a confirmation mail from the airlines
Contact Cebu Pacific to get a refund:
You can also call the reservation department of Cebu pacific to request a refund. Provide them with all the details required to initiate the refund.
- If you book your flight via a third party, you need to speak to the travel agents directly to get your refund.
- As per the policy, if you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking, you will be able to get a full refund from Cebu pacific airlines.
The 24-hour policy is applied to all the ticket types. If you cancel the flight later, you will have to bear the cancellation fee in case of the refundable ticket, and there will be no refund for a non -refundable ticket.
How long does it take for Cebu Pacific refund?
If you have canceled your Cebu pacific flight and looking for refund time, it depends on the situations below.
- If the flight is canceled by Cebu Pacific, then you can expect the refund in 90 days from the date of cancellation. Moreover, in case you want to re-book a flight, you can book it for free in these 90 days.
- Cebu pacific will take around 7-10 working days to refund your flight ticket amount or it provides any wrong details, so it will take six months to refund, If you have booked your flight with a credit card/debit card, it will take less time, whereas if you have booked the ticket by Cash/Cheque, it may take more time.
Frequently Asked Question:
Q1. How do I contact Cebu Pacific for a refund?
You can directly place a call on Cebu pacific refund phone number +6 328 702 0888 or +6 328 540 0393 and ask questions related to the services of the airlines. The customer service person of Cebu Pacific will answer you during a phone call and instruct you with all the solutions you need. They are available 24*7 to reach their passengers.
Q2.Can I refund the Cebu Pacific ticket from Covid?
Suppose passengers have booked flight tickets with Cebu Pacific, and now you want to cancel flight tickets because of the covid pandemic. The airlines provide a refund to the passengers if they cancel their flight tickets. If you want Cebu pacific refund from canceled flight tickets, you need to go through these points:
Before canceling flight tickets, you need to follow the refund policies of the airlines.:
- You need to cancel the flight tickets within 24 hours of booking if you want a full refund.
- Canceling flight tickets after 24 hours of booking will charge some cancellation fees that will be deducted from the airlines.
- Only refundable flight tickets will get refunded.
- Log in to the airline's official website and click on the Manage my Booking option to cancel the flight.
- After canceling flight tickets, immediately go to the request a refund option.
- Now fill out the form and submit it. The refund will be credited to your account.
- How do I pick a seat on JetBlue?
- How long does it take to get a refund from Copa?
- How to change my Air France flight online?
- How to speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How to get in touch with Royal Air Maroc?
- Can you change a name on an American Airlines ticket?
- How do I speak to a person at Alaska airlines?
- How can you cancel Copa airlines flight?
- How do I change my flight with Copa Airlines?
- How to get Virgin Atlantic refund?