How long does it take to get a refund from Finnair?
After applying for a refund, many travelers look for the money to be credited to the original payment source. Therefore the Finnair refund time depends on the source, flight type, and source you have requested for the refund. Once you apply for the refund, Finnair will initiate the money within 7-10 working days to the original payment source. Finnair will also notify you of the same through your mail appropriately.
How do I get a refund from Finnair?
- First you need to visit www.finnair.com or dial +1 806 256 8457(Finnair refund contact)
- Go to “My Trips”.
- Enter the Booking reference number and passenger's last name to get access.
- Select the flight ticket you want to cancel.
- Choose the option “Cancel my Flight”.
- Enter the reason for flight cancellation and submit.
- Pay the cancellation fee of Finnair if applicable.
You will soon get a notification on your registered email or phone number regarding your Finnair refund request.
What is Finnair refund policy?
You must be aware of specific rules and regulations if you want to get back the money and cancel the flight. Therefore to find out about the Finnair refund policy, you can read the below information accordingly.
- You have the feature to get back the full money if you cancel the Finnair flight within 24 hours of the reservation. As per this rule, you must have purchased the flight a week before the scheduled departure.
- If you apply for a refund after 24 hours, you need to pay some fees or charges according to the destination and travel dates. The refund fees will vary between $25 to $200 according to the travel type.
- The non-refundable flight tickets will get the travel credit after requesting the refund.
- You can face the emergencies, such as a family member's death. In these circumstances, Finnair will issue a full flight refund.
- If you face disturbance due to covid, you can ask for an entire flight refund related to the journey.
- Sometimes, you only utilize a portion of your flight ticket and request a refund. In this case, Finnair will refund the unused part after subtracting the fees or charges.
- If you have purchased a flight with an online travel agency, you need to connect with them to get back the money.
Besides the above information, if you are stuck somewhere, you can communicate with someone on the Finnair customer service team. They will help you to initiate the eligible money and cancel the flight tickets. All the customer service details are available in their contact section.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost