How do I contact Air NZ at Wanaka Office?
Wanaka Airport is one of the busiest airports in Otago, New Zealand. They serve several airlines, and Air New Zealand is one of them. Have you booked your flight on Air NZ from Wanaka Airport? If yes, then you probably be looking for Air New Zealand Wanaka airport phone number to get the required details for your journey. This blog will inform you about the contact and other information about the airline and the airport.
What is Air NZ's phone number at Wanaka Airport?
The passenger booked their journey from Wanaka on Air NZ and wants to get their supervisor for special assistance. They can contact them over a phone call. They are ready to listen to the issues of their passengers 24/7. They can dial Air New Zealand Wanaka airport phone number +64 3 443 1112/+64 98 896 565 to get their representative on call.
Other Official information about Wanaka Airport:
For check-in information- +64 27 55 77 055
Check-in is located in the Southern Alps Air Building.
- Airport Administrative office phone number- +64 3 443 1112
- Email Address- email@example.com
- Working Hours- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (Monday to Friday):
- Air New Zealand customer service phone number- 1 800 262 1234
- Wanaka Airport official link- www.wanakaairport.com/flight-information
- Air New Zealand official link- www.airnewzealand.co.nz
- Airport Code- WKA
- Airport Address- 16 Llyod Dunn Place RD2, State Highway 6,
- Wanaka 9382, New Zealand
Social media links of Wanaka Airport:
- Facebook: facebook.com/WanakaAirport
- Instagram: instagram.com/wanakaairport
What is the terminal used by Air NZ at Wanaka Airport?
There is only one terminal at Wanaka Airport. All the airlines that use the services of this airport use the same terminal. Thus, it does not matter what airline you are flying with; you will have to use the same terminal. If you want to know Air NZ Wanaka Airport Terminal, they also share the only terminal available at the airport with other airlines.
How do I claim baggage at the Airport?
If a passenger has lost their bag at the airport, they can connect themselves to the Lost and Found team at the airport if you want their representative to discuss their concern. You can dial them at +64 27 55 77 055/+64 98 896 565; the agent will provide you with the best help.
Another way to claim baggage.
There is another possible way other than calling for Air NZ Wanaka Airport baggage claim from their representative. It is through a form. Follow the below-given process to claim your bag via a form.
- Visit the official site of Wanaka Airport.
- Scroll down to the contact information and click on special assistance.
- Next, search for the baggage claim form on the page and tap on it.
- You can receive a form here; fill out this form with your name and contact details.
- Describe your baggage, help them identify your bag, and then submit it.
- The Airline will connect to you within 24 hours and process the return formalities if the luggage belongs to you.
What are the working hours of Wanaka Airport?
The passenger who was flying with Air NZ from Wanaka airport decided to know Air NZ WKA Airport hours to visit the airport. They can use the services of the airport anytime as they are open 24 hours.
- How do I talk to someone at Virgin Australia?
- How do I check my Delta booking class?
- How to get upgraded on KLM flight?
- What happens if I miss my KLM flight?
- How to request for upgrade on Delta?
- How long does Air France hold reservation?
- How can I upgrade my flight with Turkish Arilines?
- KLM Airlines: Los Angeles(LAX) Airport Contact Informations
- How to contact Thai Airways London Heathrow Airport(LHR)?
- Can I change my flight on Frontier Airlines?