How do I contact Hawaiian Airlines Kahului Airport(OGG) phone number?
You can contact Hawaiian Airlines Kahului Airport (OGG) phone number anytime to discuss any general queries related to flight status, seat selection, baggage policy, etc. To contact the number, you can visit the support page on the website. There you can locate the phone call section to get the number. Once available, you can call on it to speak to the agent directly.
Moreover, If you lost the baggage at Kahului airport and need to contact the baggage claim department, you can call the Kahului airport baggage claim phone number (808) 872-3830. You can call the number, and once the agent is available, you can share your claim.
Hawaiian OGG(Kahului) Airport Customer Service Numbers:
- Hawaiian Airlines Kahului Airport Contact Number: (808) 877-5585/806 256 8457.
- Airport Suggestion Hotline: (888) 697-7813 (24 hours)
- Airport Police, Fire, and Emergencies: (808) 872-3875
- Airport Manager’s Office: (808) 872-3830
- Airport Security: (808) 872-3872.
- Lost and Found: (808) 872-3421
How to Talk to a Human at Hawaiian Airlines at OGG Airport?
If you need to call Hawaiian Airlines at Kahului Airport (OGG) customer service phone number is 1-800-367-5320/ 1806-256-8457/(808) 877-5585. This Hawaiian Airlines Kahului Airport phone number is available 24/7, and you can use it to make general inquiries about Hawaiian Airlines' flights, baggage policy, check-in procedures, and more. Here are the steps you can follow to do so:
- Dial Hawaiian Airlines' Kahului Airport Phone number: 1-800-367-5320/ 1806-256-8457/(808) 877-5585.
- You will be prompted to select from a few different options to direct your call.
- Press 1 for English
- Press 2 for flight status
- Press 3 for baggage issue
- Press 4 for check-in
- Press 5 for more information
- You can select the most suitable option and follow further guidelines to connect with the representative.
- Once connected with a representative, clearly explain your inquiry or issue and provide any necessary information.
What time does Hawaiian Airlines open at OGG?
The Hawaiian Airlines check-in counter at Kahului Airport (OGG) typically opens three hours before scheduled departure times and closes 30 minutes before departure time. However, the exact opening and closing times may vary depending on the day and time of your flight. Regarding Kahului Airport Hawaiian Airlines lounge, it typically opens 2-3 hours before the departure time of the first Hawaiian Airlines flight of the day.
What is the terminal at OGG Airport for Hawaiian Airlines?
- Hawaiian Airlines operates out of the Main Terminal at Kahului Airport (OGG) in Maui, Hawaii. The Main terminal is divided into two levels: the ground level and the second level.
- The ground level of the Main Terminal at OGG Airport is where you'll find the baggage claim area, rental car counters, and ground transportation options.
- The second level of the Main terminal is where you'll find the check-in counters for Hawaiian Airlines and their customer service desk, security checkpoint, and departure gates for Hawaiian Airlines flights.
When you arrive at the airport, you can follow the signs to the Kahului Airport Hawaiian Airlines terminal and proceed to the second level to check in for your Hawaiian Airlines flight. Once you have checked in and cleared security, you can proceed to the departure gates for your flight.
How Early do I reach OGG Airport for Hawaiian Airlines?
Hawaiian Airlines recommends that passengers arrive at the airport at least two hours before their scheduled departure time for domestic flights departing from Kahului Airport (OGG). This will allow enough time to complete check-in, drop off any checked baggage, clear security, and arrive at the departure gate before boarding begins.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost