How do I contact KLM at Mexico City International Airport(MEX)?
Most of the premium airlines have their airport hubs in various cities which help the airline to provide service to the passenger as per their requirement. KLM Airlines also has its counters in various cities around the world so that the passenger can contact them directly in case any discrepancy occurs. For a passenger traveling for their family vacation from the Mexico City International Airport, the various information and details that they would like to know can be referred to from the blog given below for their understanding.
Contact details of KLM Mexico City International Airport(MEX):
- Mexico City International Airport(MEX) phone number: +52 55 2482 2400/+52 427 357 0004(Spanish) or +1 802 636 9409.
- KLM Mexico City International Airport(MEX) phone number: +1 802 332 0104 or use 800-618-0104/1800-419-3044,
- Airport reservation phone number: +52 55 50 91 80 97
- KLM contact number:
- Code: MEX
- MEX Airport Address: Av. Capitan Carlos Leon S/N, Penon de los Banos, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de Mexico, CDMX, Mexico
- KLM office address: C. Sonora 6, Mexico (Lic. Benito Juarez), Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de Mexico, CDMX, MexicoElevation: 2238 m
- Working hours: 24/7
- The airport serves Mexico City.
- Total Fleet: 117
How to communicate with KLM Airlines from Mexico City International Airport(MEX)?
The passenger can connect to the airline through the airport by making a call to KLM Mexico City airport phone number, which is +52 55 50 91 80 97. The staff at the airport is available to take up calls all through the day at any time as per the convenience of the passenger. The agents at the airport thus have their active service to be availed all through the week.
What is the Arrival/Departure terminal of KLM Airlines at Mexico City International Airport(MEX)?
All the KLM airlines arrive at the Terminal 1 of the Mexico Airport. The departure terminal for the flights is also the same. For the flights that come under KLM airline but are operated by different airline service providers, the arrival and departure terminal is 2. In case there is any change in the KLM Mexico City Airport terminal, the passenger would be notified beforehand of the changes in the terminals, which can take place as per the airline.
How to contact KLM Airlines at MEX Airport?
In case the passenger would like to connect with the airline for issues with baggage or information required, they can place a call at KLM Mexico City Airport baggage phone, which is +971 600 555 666, wherein the customer support team will connect the passenger with an agent as per the requirement of the situation. However, it would be best to inform the representative at the airport about any baggage-related issues that arise at the airport.
What services can be availed at the Mexico City International Airport by the KLM Airline passenger?
The passenger can avail of the following services from KLM Airlines at the Mexico City International Airport:
- Access to various premium KLM lounges in Mexico City with the airline.
- Priority check-in and baggage facility.
- Areas for recreation for children.
- Infant feeding stations and other facilities.
- Varied meal options and other amenities as per need.
Following through the details given, the passenger would surely have a hassle-free travel experience with KLM Airlines from the airport. Do feel free to connect to the airline through their official website.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost