How do I get a refund from Air France?
Many passengers are not able to board the flight on the decided date and need to get a refund. Hence you need to cancel the flight ticket online to get the refund from air France online in less time. To get the refund of the air France flight ticket, you need to follow the given steps:
Steps to request a refund from Air France:
- Visit Air France official website, airfrance.com.
- Click the "my reservation" option.
- You need to enter the booking reference number and last name.
- Now, the dashboard is open, select flight to apply for a refund.
- Select “Request refund” for Air France Ticket.
- Fill out the Refund form for the Air France ticket and “Submit”.
- You will get Air France refund status on your registered email id.
- Air France will issue the refund shortly within 7-10 working days at your registered email id.
What is Air France's refund policy?
To proceed with the refund, you need to understand some key points of policy that you can read further. You can also check your Air France refund status after understanding the terms and conditions.
- If you want to avail complete refund, you need to cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of the purchase and fill out the online refund form.
- To be eligible for the full refund, you must have purchased the flight ticket at least seven days before the departure.
- If you cancel the air France flight ticket after 24 hours and apply for a refund, you are required to pay the refund charges.
- Air France will calculate the charges according to the flight ticket and time left for the departure.
- Non-refundable tickets will get the travel credits that can be utilized in future travel with air France.
- Air France will issue complete compensation for the flight cancel due to the death of a family member.
- Sometimes, you utilize a part of a flight ticket and need to avail of the refund for the unutilized portion. In this case, air France will issue the refund only after deducting the charges as applicable.
How long does it take Air France to refund?
Once you place the refund request form online through the manage booking portal, Air France will issue the refund within 7-10 working days. Many passengers are always looking for the Air France refund time to get back the amount. Air France will issue the refund in the same payment method used when making the booking of a flight seat.
Hence, you can also contact the customer service team of air France to know more about the refund. For this, you need to dial the Air France refund contact number available in their help section. Once you call the number, you need to go with the on-call commands and press the relevant button. With this, your call will be connected with the representative to consult about the refund.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost