How to use Skypass Miles on Korean Air?
Everything you need to know about Korean Air Skypass
Who doesn't want to travel at a cheap cost? If you wish the same that there's a lot for you to get from this article. Korean Air gives you the facility to become a member of Skypass, which would give you many facilities while traveling. You can use the points while booking the tickets to get a discount.
If you want to know the process of becoming a member of Korean Air Skypass, you need to follow the steps given in this article. You will also learn many details about Korean Air Skypass miles by reading the different segments given below.
How do you become a member of Korean Air Skypass?
To become a member of Korean Air Skypass, you need to follow the steps given below:
- The first thing you need to do is get on the official website of Korean Air.
- Now you have to click on the Skypass button at the top panel.
- You will see different menus related to Korean Air Skypass where you need to click on Skypass again.
- You will see the page filled with information related to Korean Air Skypass miles and it’s joining procedure.
- You can enroll yourself in the following ways given below:
- By Website
- At the airport
- Skypass credit cards
- Mobile pass
- You just need to give the details required in the form given to you.
- Once you are done with the process, you can click on the Join button.
- You can use the Korean air sky pass number when booking the tickets on the above airlines.
- You would have to pay the required amount, and then you will be a member of Korean Air Skypass.
What airlines does Korean Air partner with?
Korean Air Skypass can be used even if you travel on the airline's partners with Korean Air. You need to check it before booking the tickets and then complete the reservation process. Korean Air is a partner with almost all big airlines of the world. Some of the airlines are mentioned below:
- Air Europa
- Delta airlines
- China Eastern Airlines
- Alitalia Airlines, etc.
How to find a Korean air Skypass number?
If you are already a member of Korean Air Skypass, then you will have the id and password given at the time of joining. You need to follow the steps given below to find the number of Korean Air Skypass.
- Get on the official webpage of Korean Air.
- Click on the Skypass menu at the top of the panel to see the login option.
- Now click on login and enter the user id and password in the required option.
- You will be able to see the Korean Air Skypass number on your screen.
- This is how you will get the answer of how to find a Korean air Skypass number.
How to use Skypass miles on Korean Air?
If you want to redeem your Skypass points, you can follow the steps given below:
- Land of the official website of Korean Air and login to your Skypass account.
- Now click on the Book a flight option from the main menu.
- You have to select Award Booking in the Award dropdown menu.
- After that, you need to choose between Domestic or International flights.
- Now click on the Korean Air Award button and enter the Korean air Skypass number.
- In the next step, you have to choose among one-way trip, Round Trips, or Multi City.
- Select your cabin class and number of passengers from the dropdown money.
- Now click on the Find Flights option to see the list of flights.
- You will see the option of Award Seat beside the flight name on the next page to redeem your miles.
- Click on Calculate to know the actual expense of your trip.
- Now you pay the amount and click on the Continue button to complete the booking.
This is how you will be able to redeem the Korean Air Skypass miles.
Do Korean Air Skypass miles expire?
Yes. The Korean Air Skypass points get expire after ten years from the buying date as per the website. You need to keep a record of the expiry period to prevent the points.
Korean Air is giving an additional year for the Skypass members due to Covid. There will be an extension of one year to your card from the day you brought the membership.
How do I keep Korean Air miles from expiring?
There is no such way to prevent Korean Air Skypass from expiring after 10 years. However, you can follow the steps to earn the miles from Korean Air.
- You can use Skypass credit cards to make the booking.
- You need to check the terms and conditions of the Korean Air Skypass miles so that you can keep the points from expiring.
- If you travel now and then with Korean Air, you can earn some extra points added to your Korean air Skypass number.
- Once the period of 10 years is over, you can apply to renew your membership.
- The process is the same as enrolling yourself in the Korean Air Skypass membership.
This article was all about Korean Air Skypass and details related to it. If you want to know more about the terms and conditions of Skypass miles, you can download the pdf given on the official website of Korean Air. You can also contact the Korean air skypass customer service to make your account on Korean Air Skypass. They will also help you to understand the Skypass rules and regulations in a better way.
- How do I speak to someone at Air New Zealand from Australia?
- How do I get in touch with Aerolineas Argentinas?
- How do I ask Emirates a question?
- How do I send a text to Southwest Airlines?
- How do I get Air Canada live chat support?
- Does Turkish Airlines have WhatsApp support?
- How to request a callback on Singapore Airlines?
- How do I speak to someone at Austrian Airlines?
- How do I talk to a live person at Norwegian airlines?
- Can I chat with Qatar Airways?