How do I get a refund from Ryanair?
To get the refund from Ryanair, you need to make sure that you have gone through the refund policy and the procedure to fill up the refund form. Once you have done that, then in a short period, your issue will be quickly resolved. To get the refund, you only need to get the refund form on the official website of Ryanair. Once you have filled up the paper, then in a short period, you’ll receive the refund in the account.
How do I request to get a refund from Ryanair?
Follow the steps to get a refund from Ryanair for canceled flights:
- Go to www.ryanair.com or dial +44 203769 8074
- Click on “Manage my booking”.
- Fill in the details “Booking number” and “Passengers last name” and submit.
- Now access your dashboard and a select ticket to “request refund”.
- Or fill out the Ryanair “Refund form” and “Submit”.
- Wait for 7 working days to process your refund.
How long are Ryanair refunds taking?
Once you have applied for the refund, then Ryanair will take at least 7 working days to process a refund. If you have made the booking by making the payment through cash, then the refund might take up to ten working days.
The refund policy of Ryanair:
You need to make sure that before you have filled up the refund form. You have gone through the policies, which are mentioned below. After that, your issue will be quickly resolved.
- To avoid the cancellation fee. Ensure that you have made the booking of your flight at least seven days before the flight's departure date, and you canceled it within twenty-four hours of the booking. Once you have followed these two conditions, you’ll be able to avoid the cancellation charges.
- Make sure that you have made the changes to your reservation within twenty-four hours of the booking. In that manner, you’re not going to be charged the change fee.
- In case your flight was canceled by Ryanair Airlines. Then you will get a refund of the investment you have made to the flight reservation.
- To get the refund without any issue. Ensure that you have filled up the refund form within twenty-four hours of the changes or the cancellation made.
You can even connect with customer support by calling the Ryanair refund contact number. The agent will assist you in getting the refund. You only need to ensure that you have selected the correct options on the IVR. After that, in a short period, your issue will be resolved. You can even choose the option of live chat. That is undoubtedly going to be a much better option if you would like to save the transcript of the conversation. In the live chat option, you’re also going to have the opportunity to select the language of your choice.
- How can I ask a question on Qatar Airways?
- Why is it so hard to get through to Delta Airlines?
- Can I use WhatsApp on Qatar Airways?
- How do I change my flight date on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I cancel my flight with Virgin Atlantic?
- How to cancel my flight with Allegiant Airlines?
- How far in advance should I book a flight on Alaska?
- How do I change my flight with LOT Polish Airlines?
- How do I talk(speak) to a live person at Copa Airlines?
- How do I speak to someone at Air New Zealand from Australia?