How do I make a Southwest Airlines group booking?
Southwest offers excellent deals on Domestic or International flights to their travelers. Suppose you are planning a group trip or any family vacation to an International destination, so check the Southwest Airlines group booking deals on their official website. To book the flight tickets online, kindly follow the necessary steps, which are discussed here.
- First, go to the official website of Southwest Airlines.
- You should Scroll the webpage and tap on the groups mentioned at the bottom of the page under Southwest Products.
- The screen will display options like Book and manage reservations, fares, Group travel, International travel overview, Payment overview, and more opportunities.
- You should tap on Group Travel for Southwest Airlines group booking and submit the required information like the number of passengers, arrival and departure destinations, travel date, and budget frame. Kindly paste the query to them.
- They will review the case and get back to you via callback to provide the best possible fare price quotations for domestic or International flights.
- Passengers must submit a deposit of $50 per passenger, mandatory to hold the reservation after your initial booking. A credit card is the only approved method for deposit payment.
- For Final payment, if a traveler has submitted the complete name list with passport information, you should proceed with the price, which is acceptable only through Card or another online payment mode.
- If you paid through a wire transfer, passengers should call or email GroupTravel@wnco.com at least seven days before the final payment.
Southwest Group Reservations Contact Informations;
For Domestic Southwest group booking contact on 1(800)433-5368. Monday - Friday 5 a.m. - 12 a.m. CT. International: 1(800)308-5037. Monday - Friday 5 a.m. - 12 a.m. CT.
How to make Group reservations through the Southwest phone number?
If a customer needs help making group reservations, call Southwest Groups' phone number to get group booking quotes. The Group Travel Service number is available for operations on Monday to Friday from 5 am to midnight Central Time.
Here are a few steps which will be required to make the group reservation via phone number.
- Travelers must dial Southwest group reservations phone number 1800-433-5368/+1 839 777 9792 to speak with the group travel service agent.
- You should follow the IVR process; Press key 1 for language selection.
- Press 2 to book the reservation and manage the booking.
- Press 3 for group reservation and final payments.
- Press 4 to change the booked itinerary.
- Press 5 to talk to the group travel support team representative.
- Press # to hear the IVR again.
It would be helpful if a customer waited a few minutes to connect with them. Once the call gets associated, provide essential details like several travelers, arrival and departure destinations, travel dates, budget price, and fare types like Basic Economy or other classes to the customer service representative. They will call you to share the updated fare quotations according to the prescribed requirement. You should submit the deposit amount of $50 per passenger to hold the Southwest Airlines group reservations. You must proceed with the final payment through credit cards, UATP, or Paypal; payment should be made by calling 1800-433-5368 to get the confirmation of reservations. If payment is made via wire transfer, contacting customer service at least seven days before the Scheduled Departure is better.
Benefits of Southwest Group Travel booking:
Here are a few benefits passengers can enjoy if they choose Southwest Airlines group reservations for domestic or International Destinations, which are discussed below.
- Each passenger receives a tentative itinerary for approval based on their preferences during registration.
- Sometimes online websites or engines do not show all available flight options, but our professional booking channel does share all possibilities as they can check all connections.
- Customers can enjoy advance purchase opportunities as itineraries are booked or issued before 72 hours of the Scheduled Departure of each attendee.
- It is budget control, like a requested flight itinerary shared with the support team with the allotted budget, and it is sent to the customer for approval before booking.
Things you should know for Southwest Group Travel Booking;
1. What is the phone number for Group Travel Services, and what are the hours of operation?
The Southwest Group Travel booking number is 1-800-433-5368 from Monday to Friday, 5:00 a.m. to midnight Central Time.
2. Why are hold times so long when I call Group Travel Services when a new schedule opens?
Southwest Airlines Group Travel Services representatives are usually flooded with calls after releasing the new schedule, unfortunately, due to the large volume of calls the Southwest Group travel service personnel are not able to attend your phone call on time. Here is an option, recommend that you call back during a less busy booking time when hold times will be reduced.
3. How do I submit Passenger names?
While making Southwest Airlines group travel booking you need to complete the Excel Name Template provided by Soutwest Airlines and upload it via www.swagrouptravel.com. Passport information will be required for international reservations. Please complete all required fields, including the group leader's name, email, departure date, and confirmation number.
- What are my Rights if an Airline Changes my Flight time?
- How to contact Lufthansa St Louis Lambert Airport?
- Cathay Pacific WhatsApp Support|Number
- Find KLM Cheap Flight: Day and Month
- How to Upgrade on Southwest Airlines?
- How to Contact to Singapore Changi International Airport?
- How to Request Wheelchair Assistance on Alaska Airlines?
- How to Change Kuwait Airways Flight?
- How to Change Philippines Airlines Flight?
- Korean Air Boston(BOS) Airport: Phone Number and Terminal