How to Contact Turkish Airlines in New York City(NYC) office, JFK Airport?
If you have booked a flight with Turkish airline and you want to reserve a parking space on the departure date, and you want to connect with Turkish Airlines in New York City, JFK Airport Phone Number but are unable to reach the support team, then don't worry as below you will find the best option to make an instant connection with the airline representative at JFK airport.
Details to Contact Turkish Airlines New York Airport office (JFK Airport):
Turkish Airlines New York(NYC) Airport Office Address: John F. Kennedy International Airport(JFK), Terminal 1 11430, New York, USA
Turkish Airlines New York(NYC) Booking Contact:+1-718-751-2620 / +1-718-751-2617
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax Number: +1-718-751-2688
Customer Service Hours: Weekdays 09:00 A.M – 11:00 P.M (EST)
Customer Relation contact number: +90 850 333 0 849.
Contact details of Turkish Airlines New York(NYC) Cargo Office:
Address: JFK International Airport Building No: 9, Cargo Area B Jamaica NY 11430.
Turkish Airlines Cargo Contact Number: +1 718 215 1120.
How do I get through to Turkish Airlines in New York City, JFK Airport Office?
You can connect with the Turkish Airlines New York office at JFK Airport by Phone anytime:
- Dial Turkish Airlines JFK Airport contact number (718) 751-2600/ (888) 675-7794 to speak with an agent.
- Follow the IVR commands on call.
- Choose your preferred language to connect.
- Press 0 to speak with a live human.
- Press 1 to check the flight status.
- Press 2 to arrange special assistance at the airport.
- Press 3 to get airport parking.
- Press 4 for lost luggage at airport premises
- After pressing the related key, wait for a bit as your call gets connected to the agent.
- Explain your situation and get the required support.
Through live chat:
If you are unable to seek the required support, then you can use the live chat option available for all customers.
- Go to the airline official website of the Turkish airline at www.turkishairline.com.
- Now you have to find the contact us tab present on the home page.
- After choosing the option, you will get redirected to the next page, and from there, you have to select the “Connect with Us” tab.
- After choosing the option, a blank chat screen will pop up on your screen, and you have to write a gist of your situation in the chat box.
- You will be able to see the links of possible solutions to the query you are facing.
- Choose any option, or if your issue is not listed on the tab, then you can also type “Live Representative” in the chat box and wait for the live agent to connect.
- After getting through to the agent, explain your situation and get the needed support from him.
What terminal is Turkish Airlines at JFK?
The JFK Turkish Airlines arrivals Terminal is Terminal 1 at JFK Airport.
Types of Aircraft provided by Turkish Airlines in New York, JFK Airport:
- Airbus A319-132/100
- Airbus A330-200
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A340-300
- Airbus A330-300
- Airbus A320-200
- Boeing B737-800
- Boeing B737-700
- A310 CARGO
- A330-200F CARGO
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Boeing B737-900 ER
- Embraer E195
What are the services provided by Turkish Airlines at JFK Airport?
The Turkish airline provides its assistance in numerous cases, and some of these scenarios are given below-
- For the flight change process.
- For flight cancellations.
- To check the booked flight status.
- For lost and damaged luggage.
- In case of a delayed or canceled flight by the airline.
For acquiring special assistance while boarding time.
- Can you Call JetBlue to change flight?
- How do I link(combine) reservations on Delta?
- How to contact American Airlines at Chicago o Hare Airport?
- How do I Speak to Turkish Airlines at Houston Airport(IAH)?
- How Can I Contact LaGuardia Airport?
- How do I Contact United Airlines LAX Airport?
- How do I Change Passengers name on Allegiant?
- How do I Talk to a Person at Fort Lauderdale Airport(FLL)?
- Contact American Airlines at PHX Sky Harbor Airport
- How Can you Change flight on Alaska Airlines?