How do I call Austin Bergstrom International Airport(AUS)?
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, or ABIA, is a Grade C Airport in Austin, Texas, United States. It serves the Greater Austin metropolitan area. There are two Terminals at the Airport: Barbara Jordan Terminal ( also known as the Main Terminal) and the South Terminal. The Airport handles over 20 million passengers in a year. Suppose you are tackling any issues like the travel advisory to follow at the ABIA. You can call the Austin airport customer service number and get the required help.
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport Contact Information:
For General and Immediate help;
- Dial, 512-530-2242 (ABIA) available 24/7.
- Email: airportinfo@FlyAustin.com. (Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Austin Bergstrom Airport(AUS) Address:
3600 Presidential Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78719
Contact to AUS Airport agent for compliments, criticism, or suggestions about the airport through the Feedback form:
How do I contact Austin-Bergstrom International Airport?
Contact Austin Bergstrom Airport by Call:
Calling is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of contacting the Airport. It is the most convenient way to contact Austin Airport as you can get a resolution to your query shortly on call. Below given are some valuable contacts at the Airport.
- Austin-Bergstrom Airport(AUS) Phone number: 512-530-2242
- ABIA Lost and Found contact: 512-530-5678
- ABIA TSA Security checkpoint: 512-386-2015
- For passengers with disabilities contact TSA Cares: (855)787-2227
- ABIA Taxi services contact: 512-333-5555/ 512-400-4044
- ABIA Parking Contact: (512)530-3300
Suppose you wish to contact them. You can call Austin Bergstrom International Airport(AUS) at 512-530-2242, and they will transfer your call to a representative.
Contact Austin Bergstrom Airport through Email:
Email is also an option to contact Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. Generally, email gets used to contact for a time-consuming query that requires regular monitoring because it takes longer to get a reply than other modes. You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your query. They will respond to your query within 24 hours.
If your baggage gets delayed or you have received a piece of damaged baggage, you can register a complaint by calling the baggage claim Austin airport phone number at 512-530-5678, or you can raise a request online by visiting the website of your airline.
Special assistance is offered to passengers with severe mental illness, low vision, low mobility, senior citizens, and people with disabilities. You can request Special assistance by calling (855)787-2227 or opt for it at the time of flight booking.
Services provided at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Flight Booking/ Flight cancellation
- Baggage Allowance, Online check-in
- Visa Services
- Immigration services
- Visa on Arrival
- Missing Luggage
- In-flight meals
- Valet Parking
- Airport Lounges
What is the number of the operation for Austin Airport?
Suppose you have a flight at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and need to contact them for assistance like updating the ticket's contact information, changing the flight, etc., you can call the Austin airport customer service number at 512-530-2242 and follow the instructions on IVR.
- Press 1: For language change
- Press 3: For flight inquiry.
- Press 6: To talk to a representative.
- Press 6, and they will transfer your call to a representative.
How do I call Austin Airport Lost and Found?
Suppose you have lost or found anything at the Airport. You can raise an issue by calling Austin Airport Lost and Found at 512-530-5678 or visiting the website to register a complaint online.
How early should I arrive at Bergstrom Airport?
You should arrive at least 120 minutes before the departure for a domestic flight and 3 hours before an International flight at the Austin Bergstrom Airport. It would help if you reached the boarding gate at least 30 minutes before the departure. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to board the plane.
What time does Austin-Bergstrom International Airport open?
The Austin-Bergstrom Airport is open 24 hours for its passengers. However, you can enjoy customer service from Monday to Sunday between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM.
Do you need a Covid test to fly into Austin, Texas?
Yes, you need a Covid test to fly into Austin Airport, Texas. Passengers must take a Covid test within three days before their flight and must provide proof of their test results or documentation of having recovered from Covid on arrival at the Austin Airport.
- Cancun Airport Contact Details|(CUN)
- How do I contact San Francisco Airport(SFO)?
- How do I Talk to Someone at Stansted Airport(STN)?
- How do I contact Austin-Bergstrom International Airport?
- How do I contact the Philadelphia Airport?
- How to Contact O'Hare International Airport?
- How do I Contact Someone at DFW Airport?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Edinburgh Airport?