How do I contact Emirates at Heathrow Airport?
Heathrow airport, also known as London Airport, is the busiest and largest airport in the UK. The airport serves many airlines in the world, one of them being Emirates. The airline has multiple arrivals and departures that are served by Heathrow airport. Emirates can be contacted at Heathrow Airport easily as there are multiple channels of communication. Whether you need assistance at the airport or you want to get in touch for issues related to baggage, getting in touch with a customer service representative is the best way to get a solution to your query.
Get Through to Emirates at Heathrow Airport:
Visit the official website to get in touch:
Customers can fill out an online form to contact Emirates at Heathrow Airport. You may follow the steps below to access the form.
- Go to the homepage - heathrow.com.
- Scroll down and click “Contact Us.”
- You have to select an option from the drop-down menu.
- Then select the relevant options to get access to a form to fill.
- You have to fill out the basic details like your name, number, and address along with your message and click “Submit.”
- A representative will reply to you in 5-7 days.
Call the Phone number for any query:
You can call the Emirates airlines Heathrow office phone number 0844 335 1801/ 0844 571 7410 to speak to a representative.
Use the postal address:
Customers can contact Emirates at Heathrow Airport at the address given below by sending a letter.
Heathrow, PO Box 887, 3 Manor Court, Exeter, EX1 9YT
Social Media as a communication tool:
If you do not want to use Emirates Airlines Heathrow Airport's contact number, social media can be used to contact Emirates at Heathrow Airport. Many customers prefer using social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to contact a representative at Heathrow Airport. You can follow the sites below to stay updated with the latest news and to connect through messaging.
- Facebook -facebook.com/heathrowairport
- Twitter - twitter.com/heathrowairport
- Instagram - instagram.com/heathrowairport
For baggage inquiry and flight delays:
If you have lost baggage or if you want to enquire about a delayed flight or a canceled flight, you must contact the Emirates Airlines Heathrow Airport contact number to get the answer.
At Heathrow airport, Passengers traveling with Emirates have to be at Terminal 3 as most departures and arrivals take place there. In a rare event, the Emirates Heathrow Airport Terminals may change, and you can check with Emirates customer service to ensure you are at the right terminal.
For lost and found items:
Customers can call the number +44 (0)20 3761 1800 for lost and found items. The call lines are open from 09:00 to 15:00 hours if you want to call the Emirates Heathrow Airport baggage claim phone number to inquire about lost or delayed baggage.
Facilities at the airport for Emirates passengers:
- There are various facilities for Emirates passengers at Heathrow Airport. Passengers can shop, visit restaurants to enjoy delicious food, and access lounges, hotels, and spas.
- You can also avail of transportation services like renting a cab or using the shuttle service at the airport. You can book a parking space at the airport by visiting the website.
- There are cash Machines, toilets and showers, Phone and laptop charging stations, and trolleys for baggage.
- How do I get through to Qantas Quickly?
- How can I speak to someone at Qantas in Australia?
- How do I text Qantas?
- Delta Airlines at Athens International Airport(ATH)|Terminal and Phone
- Contact KLM Airlines in Cape Town- Phone Number
- Spirit Airlines Missed Flight Policy| Fees | Rebook
- Extra Baggage on Air India| Add Baggage
- Hamad International Airport| Contact Information DOH
- Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection: Policy, Fees and Procedure
- Add Additional Baggage to Flight| Extra Baggage Cost