How do I contact Air NZ by phone?
Air New Zealand is the second best airline in the world, headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand. The airline is known for its great customer service and comfort for economy class. But still, we are stuck at some point, and we need to contact the airline. The best option to get in touch with the airline is the Air NZ phone number; the experts are always there to help the passenger looking for help.
How do I ring Air New Zealand?
One can take help by Air NZ by calling and solving problems in real time. The Air NZ customer service is 24*7 available to help the passengers. The airline provides a toll-free number to the passengers. Follow these steps to move further.
- You need to dial Air NZ phone number 1-800-262-1234/+64 98 896 565/+1 802 200 9500
- You will be requested to choose the language.
- After selecting the language, you will hear the voice of an IVR commanding you to press the different digits from your dial pad to reach the particular region.
- Carefully listen to the IVR and follow the instructions.
- Press 1 - For the booking with Air New Zealand.
- Press 2 - To check the status of the flight.
- Press 3 - For any issue in an existing flight.
- Press 4 - To talk directly to the customer service executive of Air New Zealand.
- Press # - To cut the call.
Press the digit according to your concern and wait until you get connected with the airline's helpdesk for a few seconds.
Other special numbers to reach Air New Zealand:
Besides the AZ 0800 number, there are other special numbers provided by the airline so that passengers can save valuable time. The contact number of different departments are listed below.
- Booking Help - Toll-Free (from within the USA): 1-800-262-1234/1-802 200 9500 or +64 98 896 565.
- Airpoints inquiries - New Zealand 0800 247 764.
- Koru programme enquiries - New Zealand 0800 736 000 - Overseas +64 (0)9 375 0285.
- Baggage Services - Toll-Free (from within the USA): 1-866-767-2247 press 8.
- Los Angeles Area Passenger Reservations and Support - Phone: 310-615-1111
- Travel Agents only - Toll-Free (from within the USA): 1-800-262-2468
- Assistance for customers with disabilities - Toll-Free (from within the USA): 1-800-262-1234
What is the right time to call Air Nz?
Although the Air New Zealand call center hours are 24*7 open, their experts will help you deal with problems related to booking a flight with Air New Zealand. You can also get support related to baggage and cargo service anytime from the experts of Air New Zealand. The customer relation dealing time of the airline is 9:00 am - 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
Even though calling customer service is the best option to solve your queries, sometimes you must keep waiting in long, busy queues because of the heavy call flow. Therefore the airline also provides other options through which you can get in touch with the airline's customer service. Some best alternatives can be a live chat option, emailing the airline, and reaching out to the airline using popular social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can also request a call back by filing the call back form given by the airline.
You can check the Most asked questions about "How do I ring Air New Zealand?";
Q1. What time does Air NZ call Centre open?
If you want to communicate with an Air NZ call center representative in that case, then you are free to call the customer service team because Air New Zealand customer service hours, as if you call the team overseas or domestically, then the customer services are available 24 hours every day which includes weekends as well as public holidays. You can get in touch with expert quite phenomenally stress-free.
Q2. What's the number for Air New Zealand?
If you wish to speak with a representative concerned with reservation, flight cancellation, and refund process or for any other circumstance, then contact Air NZ customer service; the helpline number would help you quite smoothly. To get in touch with a live person, you can use this number (1-800-262-1234)/+64 98 896 565, and to connect with this official number, use the following steps.
- First, you have to dial the number from your registered account number.
- Then select the language as per your convenience and move ahead.
- Now, go by the further IVR menu list options.
- Next, press the option through which you can talk with a live person at Air NZ customer services.
- Ahead, of which you must wait for a while till your call patches with a representative
- In the end, the live person will assist, and you have a chance to share questions like seat upgrades or flight cancellations, or refund procedures.
Q3. How do you call New Zealand from Australia?
In case you want to make a call to Air NZ from Australia, then you must have the official contact number that you are going to have from its official site contact us section and before you dial the number, use the given below pointers.
- Dial Air NZ contact number(1-800-132-476) or 1 802 200 9500 otherwise +64 98 896 565(if calling from NZ) to ring an Air New Zealand customer service person directly.
- Before you dial the number, you must mention the (+64) area code, which is compulsory.
- Once you dial the number by mentioning the area code, you must listen to voice commands.
- Last, your call will connect after you press the appropriate option, and you can start your conversation regardless of any issues.
Q4. Is Air NZ Open 24 hours?
Yes, Air NZ customer service hours are open 24*7, and whenever you choose this option, you will get help instantly, as this service is enabled for anytime assistance; you will get help regardless of any obstacle, and the expert will provide answers to flight cancellation and refund procedures.
- How do I connect with United?
- What is the cheapest day to buy Volaris tickets?
- Find how do I get best fare on Amtrak?
- How do you Get Through to KLM?
- How do I talk to a supervisor at JetBlue?
- How do I speak to someone in Iberia?
- How do I speak to someone at Air New Zealand?
- How do I get a response from Spirit Airlines?
- How can I call to Air New Zealand?
- How far in advance can I book a united flight ticket?