How to Speak to LATAM Customer Service at São Paulo Airport Brazil?
Passengers can speak to the LATAM customer support executive at Sao Paulo airport by calling the LATAM Sao Paulo phone number. Use the given steps.
- Dial LATAM Sao Paulo Phone Number 0800 0123 200/ 806 256 8457 or +55 11 2445-2945 from your mobile.
- Listen to the IVR and select your language.
- Press the instructed button appropriately.
- Press 1 for flight booking-related queries.
- Press 2 to manage your flight.
- Press 3 for fast check-in.
- Press 4 to register a complaint regarding airline services.
- After pressing the buttons, you can speak to the LATAM airport customer service representative.
Which terminal does LATAM use at Sao Paulo Airport?
LATAM uses two terminals at Sao Paulo Airport. If you have an international flight, then you have to visit LATAM Airlines Sao Paulo terminal number 3 and if you are traveling and have purchased a domestic flight on LATAM, then you have to go to Terminal 2.
What is the time of the LATAM ticket counter in Sao Paulo?
Those who are looking to purchase LATAM airline flights can make their reservations from the Sao Paulo airport ticket counter. The ticket counter is open 24 hours each day. Visit the airport and ask the LATAM ticket executives for their help in booking flight tickets. However, passengers can also make their reservations by calling LATAM Airlines Sao Paulo's contact number 24 hours a via LATAM’s official website or Mobile App.
How long can I check in LATAM at São Paulo airport?
Passengers who are traveling with domestic LATAM flights within Brazil can opt for check-in via online or offline modes. Their check-in can be done anytime between 72 hours and 45 minutes prior to take-off. For persons having international flights, Latam Airlines Sao Paulo check-in can be done within a timeframe of 72 hours and 2 hours based on the scheduled departure. Check-in at the Sao Paulo airport counter would stop 1 hour prior to the departure of your flight.
How to contact for lost/delayed baggage at LATAM Sao Paulo Airport(GRU)?
Suppose you have landed at Sao Paulo airport from a LATAM flight and you have realized that your baggage has gone missing. You can contact either the LATAM Sao Paulo office or visit the Sao Paulo Airport Lost/Delayed Baggage Department and notify the representative by going to the baggage claim area. You must file a report about the incident before leaving the airport. You can also contact LATAM about your baggage concerns by calling the above-mentioned LATAM contact number or visiting LATAM’s official website and submitting a report via raising a ticket through the contact form or writing an email.
How do you access the LATAM lounge in Sao Paulo?
Passengers can wait in LATAM Airlines lounge in Sao Paulo if they have arrived early or their flight has been delayed and enjoy their rest period time experiencing their special lounge services. Passengers who have lounge facilities on their ticket can only access the LATAM lounge at the airport.
- Singapore Airlines Honk Kong| Phone Number
- Contact Pittsburgh Airport| Phone Number| Terminal Information
- How Can I Add Extra Baggage to my BA booking?
- Find LATAM Cheap Flights| Offers
- Changing name on British Airways- Name correction
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in JFK | Terminal and Phone Number
- Contact to LATAM Airlines in Boston Airport- Terminal and Phone Number
- How do I select seats in Latam?
- Contact Aeromexico in Guadalajara International Airport[GDL]-Phone and Terminal
- How to add Extra Baggage on Air Canada?